for It Happened in the Pantry

8/6/2017 c1 23Meta Capricorn
That was so unbelievably believable and beautiful, woah... I am utterly amazed how well you kept the three of them in character. Thank you so much!
Meta
11/14/2012 c1 3loverofgaydragons
sweet story. i adored the title
7/9/2011 c1 72Padfoot Reincarnated
Cute, cute, cute! I've been on something of a Ron/Harry binge lately, and this was just what I needed.
8/23/2010 c1 starletlight

i really wanted to review with something more substantial but here it is...

its so cute! :flailsarms: guh, adorableness to the max. :) i heart ron/harry, its such an understated/underappreciated pairing.

much love for this!
7/6/2010 c1 1Selayne
Aw, cliche, but cute anyway :
1/21/2010 c1 3brainpopcorn
This is so cute! Cliches are only a bad thing when they make a story seem fake. This made it work. There's not enough ron/harry in the world.
11/26/2009 c1 7Illyric
Ah, I love the smell of cliche in the morning =).

Cute. I love the pairing.

I like the use of the word "it" lol.
9/12/2009 c1 3HelloReality
Haha. This was really cute and everyone was ic. :D

I wish it was longer tho.
8/7/2009 c1 blue.half
Hm. Another good short quickie. This one was, as you forewarned, rather predictable, but it was good for once to read something that followed predictability. Ron was mostly Ron and Harry was mostly Harry and I appreciated the In-Characterness as well as the hefty helping of Fluff. (: Good work.
8/4/2009 c1 Xxdeletedzz
Cute! Ron and Harry were so adorable in this I couldn't help but love it!
7/30/2009 c1 Maggie Spoom
gya! cute! ^_^
7/29/2009 c1 57Alex the Anachronistic
...and then they break away, Ron muttering 'Sorry, sorry!' and Harry is kinda in a daze, saying 'It's all right, I don't know what the hell I was thinking', and then they tell each other 'this is absurd. Let's go back to our normal lives. You belong with Ginny, and you belong with Hermione.' So they shake on it and leave the pantry whistling.

Lol.

Anyhow, your story was cute and fun. Very IC.
7/28/2009 c1 13EdwardsLily
AW! Except it's really awkward when Ron is holding Harry. But that's just me. But the awkwardness makes the fic.

CUTE!
7/28/2009 c1 1DanceswithHippogriffs
so cute! i loved harry's bewildered demeanor.