for Forest Secrets

10/19/2009 c15 32miki230
oh my god that was amazing!
8/4/2009 c15 2fox-white-moon
Well I LOVE YOUR STORY! (^-^)

Can you make sequel for this story because I want to know what adventure waiting for them

please! please! please
8/3/2009 c15 4seiyuurabu
Good story. A few elements were irritating but then that's mostly due to interpretation.
7/28/2009 c15 ShadowWolf709
*thumbs up* One of the best stories I've ever read. You should modify this into a book! ^_^ I 3 Neko-Naru! Simply too adorable!
7/20/2009 c15 4Kikan
Aw! i loved it when Naru was a kitten!XD and i think its cute that he has a little kitten of his own. by the way i like how creative this story was, did you come up with the magic stuff on your own? and you characters were really great too. what did Alex give Mai?

keep writing ^_^
7/18/2009 c15 4LunaxXmoongoddessXx
it's a good story, but are you ending it there? It seems like a good ending, but its short. and why is it rated M?
7/17/2009 c1 1Melody Parker
This is one of the best Ghost Hunt fics I've ever read. I don't usually like OC characters, but I found myself wanting Alex to be real as well as the minor OC characters. You did an excellent job with this. I can't wait to read more of your work.

* I love Naru as a kitten. It was perfect.

Again, great job. I hope you write a sequel.
7/17/2009 c15 Allie
This was such an amazing story please write a sequel.
7/17/2009 c15 1InsipirationalGurl
Wonderful story! It rocked! I love it! It's humorous, interesting, well written, captivating and cool. Now...may I please get a sequel? Lolz...notice I said "may" and I am never this polite...so when can we expect a sequel? ;)
7/17/2009 c15 cam
wah! this story is amazing.

i fear for your reviews. updating all in a day will get you only few reviews. a pity for such a great story.
7/16/2009 c15 Moons-Chan
This is damn great, will there be a sequel? I mean, the thing about spirit animals is really cool and they are simply cute!
7/16/2009 c15 Kittie80
I enjoyed this story very much. It was well written and had a nice flow to it. I loved the humor you add to the story and I especially loved the part when you turned Naru into a cute little kitten. That really had me laughing. I truly do hope you write a sequel to this, and I'm not above begging. Please, Please, Please, Please write a sequel! :P
7/15/2009 c15 jily1981
Excellent story!

It had very few mistakes and the plot was really interesting.

Hopefully you'll write a sequel soon!
7/15/2009 c1 2Following Fate
will you make a sequel i really like this
7/15/2009 c15 ursecretlover