for Mass Effect: A Different Take

5/31/2010 c2 15Llandaryn
Haha, splendid. I love the crew's slap-dash method of fixing things (ie, hit it until it works). Reassuring to see technology still going wrong on us like that in the future. And Anderson's door getting stuck was hilarious. I hope you get chance to update soon. Reading your story makes me want to write the next chapter of mine,so keep up the good work!
1/1/2010 c2 Shep Li
Damn that was funny! Your Shep is awesome, can't wait to read more.
12/19/2009 c1 ME fan
Dude when you gonna make more chapters? The first was funny as hell! I see a lotta potential in you and your story so please make more chapters as soon as you can because this is a good mixture of humor and seriousness (not if that os the right word for it) which in in my opinion isn't easy to do so good job and keep up the good work =)
12/17/2009 c1 Llandaryn
I love the idea of the PC having to put in their own history, it's like they become the player themselves. Quite a few things in this chapter made me smile, and I even got a chuckle or two. I did spot a few typos/grammar errors, but nothing that spoilt the story. On the down side, however, it was extremely jarring to have dialogue from different people running on the same line. Always, always, always start a new speaker on a new line. It made it really difficult to follow, at times, who was actually speaking. I had to concentrate more on deciphering the text and trying to work out who was talking, which interrupted with my mental picture of the scenes.

Other than that, I enjoyed the stories, and especially the sciencey/medical explanations of how a Kenyan father and a Japanese mother ended up having a Scottish daughter.
11/19/2009 c1 5Kknd2
Helariusly awsome. Especially like the idea that the incident was played up in the media when it was really effectively a brawl that got out of hand.

Hope to see more of this. The plotline of the family backround is original and amusing.
11/8/2009 c1 TenWings
I want more
8/20/2009 c1 Salus 217
It's pretty well rounded, but you need to use paragraphs more, try and type a bit better, and also, Shepherd seems a TINY bit Mary Sueish. Came here from TVTropes, BTW, you didn't have to leave a advert in the CMOA section.
7/31/2009 c1 Phyrean
Pure awesome, that xD

This is something I wanna read alot of :D
7/15/2009 c1 Oreo
I don't know what else to write then I was laughing through out the entire thing. Keep Going!