for My beloved, my mate, my only

1/3 c52 Guest
Leí toda la historia, me encantó la adoro, cuando actualizaras otra vez ?
1/3 c52 1O r i g i n a l1
Happy New Year! Thank you for the fic
12/25/2020 c52 1Kimura Tsukino
So... I just binge read this entire story to the point of staying up till 5 AM on Christmas morning. That alone should say how addicting this was to read but if not well, this was absolutely amazing and I’m thoroughly in love with this story.
Ignoring the minor spelling issues here or there since there will always be typos no matter what the book, this was extremely well written and flowed rather well.
I was worried that you were going to have Kagome die and meet up with Touga in the afterlife but thankfully those worries were for naught.
Looking forward to reading more even if it means this story will draw ever closer to an end.
12/20/2020 c52 DidiTheReaper
When will you be back to update?
12/18/2020 c52 DidiTheReaper
Can you please finish the story? It’s so good and I want to see Kagome and Touga happy with many children.
12/18/2020 c51 DidiTheReaper
Kagome is being way to harsh with Touga.
12/18/2020 c46 DidiTheReaper
Ooooo! Could it be that MAYBE! Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga could possibly be able to bring Touga back?!

Like, with combining their powers together it could do so?
12/18/2020 c45 DidiTheReaper
Inuyasha is such an idiot.

I’m so glad Kagome had Sesshomaru and Ryuke. I don’t think she would be able to survive without them.

You can tell how protective Sesshomaru is of Kagome now.
12/18/2020 c42 DidiTheReaper
Ahhh. Inuyasha is such a fool.
12/18/2020 c41 DidiTheReaper
Poor Kagome.
12/18/2020 c40 DidiTheReaper
I feel so bad for Kagome. She wished for death even while she carries Touga’s child. I could only assume the amount of heartbreak Touga went through at loosing her.
12/18/2020 c30 DidiTheReaper
This chapter was great!
12/18/2020 c25 DidiTheReaper
It’s kind of dragging a bit now.

It’s still really good though
12/18/2020 c24 DidiTheReaper
Kagome could very well be Sesshomaru and InuYasha’s mother. I said it before, with her not being an ordinary woman, she could have the ability to have both purebred and hanyou children.

I would love that
12/18/2020 c22 DidiTheReaper
I need them to mate and for her to be pregnant!

I would absolutely love it if Kagome actually ended up being Sesshomaru and InuYasha’s mother!

I mean, even though Kagome is human, she’s far from ordinary. Maybe with her powers, she could be able to produce both purebred and half demon children.

Sesshomaru’s personality would be so different. Especially if Kagome is his mother. Gah!
1,500 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »