for Invasion

Awwwww
3/27/2011 c6 72Blurring Fandoms
Sweet.
1/8/2011 c6 luenhoek
OMG OMG OMG! I loved it! My only complaint is that I would like for it to have been longer. But that's not really a complaint. I really enjoyed the interaction between Ronan and Teyla and you captured Teyla's essence perfectly. Well done!
1/8/2011 c2 luenhoek
Tee hee! I'm giddy at finding your fanfic and I LOVE it! Great job so far. I can't wait to see what transpires between Ronan and Teyla and the uninvited Wraith. I have often wondered if Teyla and Ronan would ever get together. :-) Now I get a sneak peek! Great so far... got to get back to reading! I'll post again when I finish the story.
2/4/2010 c5 1theothertwin
PLEASE continue this! It's too good to leave hanging! :) I can see it so clearly in my head, just like an episode. I love the Ronon/Teyla best friends dynamic...I'd love to hear what happens next.
10/27/2009 c5 209domina tempore
Ahh! *clutches at heart* Oh my gosh, this was wonderful! Totally terrifying, but wonderful! :D It's giving me all kinds of chills and shivers, and I'm worried for Teyla and thourougly intrigued. Why does he want her so bad? And of course he would figure out that the only way to get at her would be to threaten her friends; painful and evil and the only way that she would come. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Very good job; I'm hooked and on teh edge of my seat!

~jewel
9/25/2009 c4 domina tempore
Oh my goodness! *spazzes* I love this! Yes it's freaky and dark and intense and I LOVE every word of it! :D

I've always loved stories that deal with Teyla and her connection to the wraith, and how it affects her... and I was so excited to find this! I love what you're doing to her, how you've set up the evil wraith and how he gets to her; and now I'm going crazy because I want to know *why* he wants her! And I love Ronon and John and everyone, being totally protective and cute ;). I loved the line about the two being at war over her at one point, until they bother realized that it was pointles... so cute! :D

I'm really really realy excited about this story, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it next! :D

~jewel
9/8/2009 c4 27AthosionWarrior
update soon
8/20/2009 c3 AthosionWarrior
aw poor Teyla. she sad. :( update soon
8/12/2009 c2 AthosionWarrior
OHa good finaly Teyla fic. with wraith, and...more wriath. hehehe update soon hun cant wait for more
7/17/2009 c1 162fyd818
Wow!

You just totally and completely blew me away with this. The emotion, the intensity, the way you described everything happening, was just so raw and real. Wow. This is amazing! You made me feel everything Teyla was feeling with your descriptions. I especially liked how you talked about the Wraith, how different it was. How it was trying to fight back against her, to gain completely control over her and make her give up. I still have goosebumps!

Just one small, small thing. I'm just a little confused - is this fic for SAWS, or do you have another fic for it?

Again, this is an amazing story, and I really hope you decide to continue it! :)

~fyd