FanFiction.Net
for I Will Always Love You

8/11/2010 c1 1Karina Mistyweather
Very sad, but I still liked the story!
7/17/2009 c1 47Always a Bookworm
Oh, so sad... And so cute... Wow, conflicting emotions! I really liked this, especially the ending (So sweet!), and how you documented their relationship with Malik's diary. Clever! ^^

Great job, and good luck! ^^

Bookworm
7/16/2009 c1 41Unique Art
This was very good. I don't know why, but even though you killed them quickly, it worked better than anything else you could have done. It was sad but well-written, and I adored the first and last sections the best. Nice job, and good luck!
7/16/2009 c1 Detonare
JELLO ! :D

I just want to guide you through my emotions:

Beginning: Wut? You killed them that soon? This fic is not very promising.. They got two lines and Isis is taking all of their screentime!

Middle: Okay, I see your point. Maybe this will work. The characters are good. The journal-idea was very clever, really nicely written too.. Malik's emotions described in the diary are really great and they fit the story.

End: I understand you.. It actually came together. The end was perfect and now that I have read the end and understands the plot, I can see that the beginning was just as good as the end was. I loved it. Right now I can't even remember any of the other fics O_O.. Yeah that's how much I love it. Some of Marik is probably shining through him now that he sees Anzu with another man. The revenge-thing was good too. That Malik tries to get back at her and directs the things in the diary towards her like he was screaming it in her face. Okay, this is getting too long now. I normally don't leave such a long review unless it is really special. You have nothing to worry about. Don't get surprised if you get my vote this round :D