FanFiction.Net
for The Beauty and the Tragedy

1/1 c18 mauricia Sisk
Crying RIVERS! Such a BEAUTIFUL story from beginning to beautiful end! I’m too emotional for a lot of words right now, but WOW!
FANTASTIC read!
Thank you SO MUCH FOR WRITING!
12/31/2023 c4 mauricia Sisk
Damn this is good! Amazingly authentic exploration of Brennan! Never read ANYTHING like this! I’m just curious how much more she can take before it’s irreparably damaged.
Seeley, come get your girl!
12/7/2023 c18 Perlgrl54107829
Oh my gosh! I’m bawling my eyes out. This is such a wonderful story. Oh to have a love like that. Thank you so much for writing it.
11/18/2023 c18 1Peace-J
Oh my God! Love your story! I cried a lot in these last chapters. I agree with a comment of yours that I don't like sudden changes in positioning. But I also believe That you justified the change of bones in an excellent way. I love all! One of my favorite bone fics! Thank you very much for taking the trouble to write it!
9/7/2023 c17 OneWriterGirl97
Even reading it again 7 years later… still sad but oh so beautifully written
6/23/2023 c18 sapphicsummers
i just read this whole fic in one go bc it captured me so much! thanks for writing!
8/26/2022 c18 50-861-8274
Your story is beautiful and heart breaking
8/26/2022 c1 50-861-8274
Wow
7/15/2022 c18 HangingFromTheSky
Beautiful writing, beautiful story.
6/28/2022 c18 PlainOlWriter
I cried so hard
5/16/2022 c18 Boothbabe22705
Jesus Christ you certainly know how to tear a person’s heart completely out. I hate reading BB death stories but I read this over a few days in May 2022 just 13 years after you wrote it and I’m sitting sobbing like a fool. It’s was absolutely beautiful and the epilogue perfect because I believe they did love each other so deeply that they would be together again-one of my favorite and call me corny but I don’t care, is Somewhere in Time and the same thing happens.
I’ve not had anything near this kind of love story but I guess who does in anything but fiction? But I still wanted it so if I only get it through your imagination then I’m ok with that.
It touched my heart really deeply so thank you so much-I hope you’re still writing so many years later and thank you -
Kathy
5/16/2022 c17 Boothbabe22705
I absolutely loved Booth’s proposal. Having him just get hit with the rightness of his most important people being there together in the rain-just perfect.
Loved this story
5/16/2022 c16 Boothbabe22705
Loved the quick changeover when Booth said he loved her especially:

This….you and me..this is it, alright?" Brennan moaned, low in the back of her throat, as his fingers stroked, his lips rounding against the line of her jaw. "Forever…"
5/16/2022 c15 Boothbabe22705
That was too good! Your dialogue is fabulous and so well rendered. I have enjoyed this entire story
5/15/2022 c11 Boothbabe22705
Goddam I love how you write them. The only sad thing was Cullen. I really wanted him to have Booth’s back.
1,231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »