FanFiction.Net
for The Beauty and the Tragedy

4/8/2017 c18 snowflaker
i love this story so much thank you
4/6/2017 c18 FanFicFan76
Holy crap. Stayed up until 3 am to finish this and now I am crying so much I can't sleep. Great read. Thanks.
3/7/2017 c18 7IrishIris
Oh God. You actually made me cry. I made it this whole damn story and now there are finally tears on my face. I can't remember the last time that happened when I was reading fanfic. Well, well, done.
3/7/2017 c17 IrishIris
I love this. I love you for writing this. It's totally in-character and this has been one hell of a fic.
3/7/2017 c16 IrishIris
AHH
AHH
AHHHHHHHH
3/7/2017 c14 IrishIris
And this is why I read fanfiction. You break my heart but then you put it back together. Love, love, love.
3/7/2017 c13 IrishIris
GAH. These two just can't catch a break, can they? I knew when you started in with the tickle fights and bedtime stories that the good times wouldn't last. But dreaming the other ways he could die? Ouch, ouch, ouch, my heart.
3/7/2017 c12 IrishIris
You keep breaking my heart.
3/7/2017 c11 IrishIris
Oh my poor, bleeding heart. I can't take this. "My Bones." You know where to hit where it hurts. The fact that she still needs him like this has me breathing a sigh of relief. They'll get through this.
3/7/2017 c10 IrishIris
Oh my gosh Iris is one of my favorite songs (not the reason for my username, but still). Great.
"Where the hell is my Bones?" oh my gosh you're killing me.
"Then she heard the sweetest word she knew, the voice that meant she was finally, finally going home."
This was perfect. Oh my gosh this was perfect. They get to have this beautiful moment that I'm going to hold on to for the rest of the story which I'm sure will continue to tear me apart.
3/7/2017 c9 IrishIris
AHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU .
I don't really. But my heart is pounding and I'm not sure if I need to cry or scream but oh my GOD this better not end in death. You said it's BB endgame, right? Not going to die?
3/7/2017 c7 IrishIris
AHHH. Booth is gonna come back and she's not gonna be there!
3/7/2017 c6 IrishIris
Oh please tell her please please please tell her...
3/7/2017 c5 IrishIris
Oh this is breaking my heart. I'm not going to be able to deal with this when Booth comes back and sees her like she is...
1,231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »