FanFiction.Net
for The Beauty and the Tragedy

7/22/2009 c4 Boothlvr
Again you leave me wanting more. Please try and get back to wireless son. With several chapies please. :).
7/22/2009 c4 2Meshelley
I love the story! I never review and thought I'd let you know it is fantastic!
7/22/2009 c4 2cmf227
Wow. This is just incredible. I am really, really enjoying it. And I actually LIKE the angst. Brennan needs to be raw and emotional every once in awhile. And the Angela/Brennan relationship was just amazing. You are doing a fantastic job and I cannot wait for another update!
7/22/2009 c4 14Northwestern
I am in love with this fic! You're doing such a great job with it! I love all of the angst, so please don't feel as though you can't put more in. Plus, you know the angst is going to lead somewhere.

I think Brennan's such an interesting and complex character. She's quite different to write for and you've done a great job of capturing her personality and feelings. I really appreciated the bit of history you gave her in this chapter.

I hope you'll be able to update soon, but I completely understand about real life! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/22/2009 c4 5ehliza
Awesome. I'm not even able to say what exactly I'm thinking :D, but anyway, if Brennan is a little OOC, I don't see it and I wouldn't care, because to me, she is so damn much in character, I seriously believe she would be like this had Booth truly died (or stayed "dead" a bit longer).

I adore the BA friendship in here and I really liked Angela's explanations of Brennan's actions.

Absolutely cannot wait to see the next chap :).
7/22/2009 c4 Lady Hamlet
Well, this was depressing, but I love the friendship between Angela and Brennan.
7/22/2009 c4 corik80
I love this story! Great job!1 Can't wait to read the rest of it!
7/22/2009 c4 TemperTemper
**but there’s also a sort of morbid rationality to it that fits Brennan, at least a Brennan that’s beginning to unravel**

I actually believe that and that makes this a very interesting 'What If' read.

Look forward to more!

7/22/2009 c4 9goladyvols
Are you kidding? Why would we stop reading now? This story is awesome as HELL! This would be Tempe if something happened to Booth. She's so strong, but yet she leans on him and depends on him so much. It's just become their thing and if she lost that she would probably lose it. Just like this! I watched Wannabe in the Woods this morning and the ending was just so SAD! I wanted to cry because she was so RAW! I love this story, and after I watched the episode this morning I was really hoping you would have an update and here it was! YAY! Keep it up and I can hardly wait to see what happens next! Poor Bones! I just want to hug her! BTW: I love the Bren/Angela dynamic. They have a very special relationship and not enough stories or the show(for that matter) go into enough detail about them. So, BRAVO, for you! LOVE THIS STORY!
7/22/2009 c4 9Wezen Solo
Wow, this is just so tragic! Leave it to Bones to not understand her new penchant for danger. As much as I live for angst, for Bones' sake I hope Booth returns soon! Another excellent chapter! Can't wait to read more!
7/22/2009 c4 8evergloweyes
I really love the Angela/Brennan friendship you have in this story. It's great. And it's okay that it's a bit OOC, but really, Brennan is the kind of person who just lets things build up and up until something really would break her, like Booth's death. I hope it's not a million more chapters before Booth comes back, or at least Brennan getting a hint or a feeling that he's not really dead. Can't wait for your next update!
7/22/2009 c4 6Helen3616
Oh I love It! Continue! Hugs and Kisses!
7/22/2009 c4 MamaCat07
I don't see this as OOC, I see this as character growth. She's FINALLY realized that she LOVES him. The onset of that usual emotional awakening would naturally lead to usual actions - like her unconcious effort to produce a pain that her rational mind could explain. The addition of the backstory behind Ange and Bren's relationship is a welcome and brilliant addition...I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
7/22/2009 c4 1Hope4better
this is SO good! i can see brennan changing a little, dealing a little more, it's good. though i admit, i liked her crazy emotional downward spiral :) looking forward to reading more!
7/19/2009 c3 Pilu
Your story is going just great! I really love all the angust and drama you're writing about.

Keep going! I'll read!