FanFiction.Net
for The Beauty and the Tragedy

7/19/2009 c3 doresz
Can I just repeat the others and say WOW? This story is awesome. I would never have imagined Brennan suffering like this, it seemed too OOC to me, but for some reason the way you write her seems acceptable, I don't think it's too much.

Sucks that you won't have wireless for the next few days, can't wait to read further chapters!

Great one, thanks!
7/19/2009 c3 jubels13
WOW. what a great story. i can't wait to see what happens in chapter 4.
7/18/2009 c3 Lady Hamlet
Wow... this is just so powerfully sad, balanced with Booth actually being undercove, I love it. Can't wait for the next update!
7/18/2009 c3 PrinJen24
This just keeps getting better and better, can't wat for the next chapter.
7/18/2009 c3 2Pip31319
:O :O :O

No! How will I survive without UPDATES? Lol

Love Bren's perspective - she's so sad, but will Booth come back soon? Or she sees him somewhere and thinks he's a ghost lol.

Update again really soon :)
7/18/2009 c3 9Wezen Solo
How Romeo and Juliet would it be if something happened to Bones and /then/ Booth came back from being undercover? I've never been a huge fan of Shakespeare, so I wouldn't be disappointed if you avoided that particular outcome. :) I love this story, though, and would very much like to punch Cullen in the face. I hope Booth does once he finds out. :) This was another great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
7/18/2009 c3 5ehliza
Wow! :) That was a strong, great chapter and now I'll be dying to read more and it will take some time as you said! :) Damn :) Gotta said that usually Brennan wouldn't be like this, but the way you are presenting it? It's totally believable, I love it!
7/18/2009 c3 Boothlvr
what? A whole week? We won't make it! LOL. I really like this story so far. Keept it up.. as soon as you can lol.
7/18/2009 c3 15wellwritten
Still loving this story! The angst is phenomenal! I can't decide how I think Bones will figure out that Booth is still alive, but I hope it's not bumping in to each other in the wilderness. Of course, I'm not writing this you are ;)
7/18/2009 c3 21SisAngel
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I have read plenty. I hope you keep updating, I'd really like to see how it ends.
7/18/2009 c3 MamaCat07
PLEASE tell me it won't be too long before the next chapter...not on a LITERAL cliffhanger like this! Great story. I'm entralled.
7/18/2009 c3 1Hope4better
amazing fic, so sad and heart-wrenching! brennan's change in character, how broken she is over booth, is interesting to read especially since the didn't cover it (at least well) on the show. and i love angela and hodgins helping out, very cute. the last part with the climbing gear... very intriguing. i love it :) hope you continue soon, i can't wait to read more!
7/18/2009 c3 9goladyvols
Oh no, bless her. Trying to drown herself and then crashing into a mountain. Someone has got to tell her. What the hell is up with the deputy director? This is a great story, and I'm glad I stumbled across it and read it all at once! LOVE IT! Keep it coming...
7/18/2009 c3 khalek-aeryn
wow, that was intense...looking forward to what you do next :)
7/18/2009 c2 goladyvols
WOW! This was a wonderful chapter! Such emotion and beautifully written. Like I said before, makes you just want to grab and hug poor Bones! Such raw emotion. This is exactly how she would be, the strongest ones always fall the hardest! Great job, now Chp 3!
1,231 « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »