FanFiction.Net
for The Beauty and the Tragedy

7/18/2009 c1 9goladyvols
Good first chapter! Poor Bones, this makes me just want to hug her too! Love the show, love B/B and could fall for this story too. Good job, now on to Chp. 2!
7/18/2009 c3 2cmf227
Wow. As always, loving this. Thank you for the quick update and enjoy your last week at camp! I'll be looking forward to another update whenever you get a chance :)
7/18/2009 c3 ribbonsfallaway
Oh man poor Brennan. I really am looking forward to when she finds Booth is alive, cause... That is going to be awesome, and after all she's been through so far, I def want to see her reaction. My heart is breaking for her, and I just want to hug her. I love this fic lots. Can't wait for more.
7/18/2009 c3 4Chicklit
Poor Brennan, it's hard to watch her unravel like this, but I do find it in character. Bad Cullen. Bad, bad Cullen!
7/18/2009 c2 15wellwritten
This one made me cry, arghh! Please keep writing, this is one of the best stories I've read dealing with Booth's death and Bones reaction!
7/17/2009 c2 25deeleigh
This makes me cry D:

It's excellent, but still, it makes me cry. Are things going to get better soon? 'Cause I'm not sure if I can take ten chapters of this heartbreaking albeit brilliant story.

Update soon?

Dakota
7/17/2009 c2 2cmf227
My god. Enjoying very much! This is seriously so great. And sad. But really great. I loved the quick update, I'll anxiously awaiting the next one!
7/17/2009 c2 2Pip31319
UPDATE again soon! This is AMAZING :) :) :)
7/17/2009 c2 allbro
You are doing an amazing job with describing Bones' emotions without making her seem OOC at all. That is very difficult to do. This is the first fic I've read that deals with Booth's death and has been able to capture the perfect mood/reactions without crossing over to too melodramatic. Love it!
7/17/2009 c2 journeyfan4life
really good chapter.i like that you really go into detail.update!
7/17/2009 c2 MamaCat07
Oh my gosh...these stories are more addictive than McDonalds sweet tea. Please write more soon!
7/17/2009 c2 4Chicklit
I like your version of this episode SO much better than what actually aired. Hurry back soon!
7/17/2009 c2 16Slick1
Love this story. I can't wait for the next installment.
7/17/2009 c2 9Wezen Solo
Wow, I've cried more reading these two chapters than I care to admit. This story is beautifully written and heartbreakingly tragic! I'm eagerly awaiting another installment. Excellently written and engaging!
7/17/2009 c2 12housexbonesobsession
AW. Okay. I actually cried in this chapter, and when a story makes me cry, it's REALLY good. I feel so bad for Brennan. The fact that she's sleeping in his apartment is just so sad. The part that really killed me was when Ange walked in and saw the photos everywhere. :'( So sad. And aw, with Parker. That was so sad too. This is just such a HUGE misunderstanding, it's horrible. And the characterization is just so perfect. I can't believe it. This is AWESOME. Keep writing.. really fast! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
1,231 « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »