FanFiction.Net
for Breaking from the Ordinary

8/15/2012 c24 Niki
It has been practically a year since you have updated. When? i love this story.
7/24/2012 c24 Itsjustacullenthing
Okay I LOVE this story, I just started it today and am waiting for the next chapter, hopefully soon? I saw you havent updated in a while.
3/12/2012 c23 8DuckiBelle
I love this story. I am anxiously awaiting the next update!
1/23/2012 c15 Kaleidoscope77
Awww! That is really all I can say for that chapter.
1/23/2012 c14 Kaleidoscope77
I Love Mary Alice! Getting Bella to go shopping & get a makeover. Not a small feat for anyone. Great interview & him showing up at the end amazing.
1/23/2012 c13 Kaleidoscope77
Bad Edward! So many mistakes. I can't wait to see what Alice has in store for Edward and Bella!
1/22/2012 c12 Kaleidoscope77
I love Angela in this chapter. She was such an amazing friend. Bella teasing Jacob with her new cell number was great it helped balance the angst in the rest of the chapter.
1/22/2012 c11 Kaleidoscope77
I love the good-bye scene at the airport! But on the other hand, Tanya is a twit!
1/22/2012 c10 Kaleidoscope77
I love Bella's birthday festivities! From the mountain lion with green eyes, to the candles, to dinner, and his music inspired by her = Amazing! Her slip up in front of Angela was a nice touch.
1/22/2012 c9 Kaleidoscope77
Jessica was great at the birthday party! Bella is willing to deal with the media. I do agree with her though that her dad would send cases of police grade pepper spray. I am just afraid that Mike will talk to the media and spin what happened to make Edward look bad.
1/22/2012 c8 Kaleidoscope77
Oh my goodness! I hadn't thought about the media decending on Bella. I hope that she is willing to work at the relationship and not break-up and then end up finding each other again, way later. I'm glad Marcus brought that up for Edwardto give him a few days to talk to Bella.
1/22/2012 c7 Kaleidoscope77
Poor Mike! He is always the bad/preverted guy. I like that Edward knocked him out with one punch. I agree with Bella that was not an ideal way to meet the father. I am glad Edward understood that Bella needed him close to sleep.
1/22/2012 c6 Kaleidoscope77
Great chapter!
1/22/2012 c5 Kaleidoscope77
Way to go, Bella! I'm glad she gave him the normal conversation that he wanted. I am happythat she acted impuslively and asked him to if he wanted to stay at her house.
1/22/2012 c4 Kaleidoscope77
I am glad he is feeling as infatuated and electric as she is.
927 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »