FanFiction.Net
for Breaking from the Ordinary

1/22/2012 c3 Kaleidoscope77
Jacob is her bouncer, I love it. It took her long enough to figure out who he was. I was hoping it wouldn't be until one his songs played though.
1/22/2012 c2 Kaleidoscope77
Poor Edward! Getting called by a character's name must suck. I love that you made the fictional character's name from the movie he did Robert Pattinson. On to Chapter 3 for me!
1/22/2012 c1 Kaleidoscope77
I like the beginning of this story. I just found this story through a recommendation from shadowed by passion. I can't wait to catch up with what you have already written!
10/28/2011 c9 amwine
Loved the little birthday party. That was perfect for Bella, and Jake and Angela were sweet to kick her out at midnight.

Edward and Bella's talk was good. They are just going to have to keep communicating and get everything out in the open when something comes along. I thought Edward was going to tell Bella who his co-star will be in the movie. I wonder how that is going to go. Great job...thanks!
10/28/2011 c8 amwine
Things are getting more complicated. I hope they talk this all out make sure they are on the same page. Great job...thanks!
10/26/2011 c23 linda8599
Looking forward to the update ;-)
10/12/2011 c7 amwine
Wow...I didn't think Mike was that stupid! I am glad that Edward got there when he did. I have to admit I was getting worried. I don't know how these two will work things out, but I am sure they can figure out a way. Great job...thanks so much! Sorry I went missing there for a little while. I will get caught up though.
10/12/2011 c6 amwine
So they got a few things out in the open. Now they can enjoy each other for a while. Great job...thanks!
9/26/2011 c5 amwine
He had to catch when Bella started to say Edward. I love how they talked for so long. I am not surprised she asked him to stay. They are so comfortable together. Great job...thanks
9/26/2011 c4 amwine
Maybe she will recognize him, but won't say anything since she will now understand why he said his name is Anthony... I love getting Edward's POV of all this. Great job...that!
9/26/2011 c3 amwine
I was starting to wonder when she was going to figure it out. I love it! Great job...thanks!
9/26/2011 c2 amwine
I feel for him. The situation is really sad. This seems like a flip-flop versions of Rob's life and a dash of the movie Pure Country. I can't wait to see what Edward finds at Midnight Sun. Great job...thanks!
9/26/2011 c1 amwine
Very interesting! I can't wait to get caught up!
8/24/2011 c24 LRbassmom
OK, you're forgiven. For now. But you're killing me girl.
8/14/2011 c23 xzulneikax
It sucks that you discontinued this story. T'was one of my favorites :(
927 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »