FanFiction.Net
for Breaking from the Ordinary

7/17/2009 c2 mandy1744
Gr8 chapter!

I can't wait till Bella sees Edward!

! mandy1744
7/16/2009 c1 4Mangl234
I like it so far. is emmett going to be the bouncer at bella's bar. update soon.
7/16/2009 c2 ThE InFamOus HeRo
dude love the story it's awesome can't wait for the next one =]
7/16/2009 c1 Isabella M.C
I LIKE THE STORY SO FAR PLZ CONTINUE
7/16/2009 c1 ThE InFamOus HeRo
omg love it so much can't wait for the next chapter
7/16/2009 c1 1MoonlessnightXx
Great story. I like the plot a lot! I can't wait to hear, well read, more from you! You think you could check out mine, it's my first too! Thanks and Continue!
7/16/2009 c1 2Edwardsfallenangel
I am loving this start to the story! Update soon x
7/16/2009 c1 1Evey80
Cool. Liked the summary and this chapter was good. I'm betting this story could be fun. Looking forward to more :) The restaurant parts could be a nice contrast to what seems to be a pretty serious story (Edward on a downward spiral.) Like maybe have someone very jokester or a firecracker managing it or something along those lines. Looking forward to more.
7/16/2009 c1 4pooshy-spoon
great start, cant wait to read more
7/16/2009 c1 mandy1744
I love this!

Can't wait till next update!
7/16/2009 c1 Livingthelife4
OMG! i always thought of bella being a bar tender and edward walking in! that was such a cul chapter so i DEMAND MORE

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more moremore more more more more

more more more more more more more more more moremore more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

he he, i am hyper ^_^ but update son cause i cant wait
7/16/2009 c1 Tracish
I love it so far. I can't wait for more. I think you are doing an awesome job introducing the characters.
927 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62