FanFiction.Net
for Z Story

7/12/2011 c1 Princess Mizuko 1997
OMG I am so hung up on this Love Story I want a Sequel,just because I love B&M,B&M,and B&K soooooooooooooooooo Much because. so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6/14/2011 c16 Maija
This story was awsome, thanks for sharing it with us ♥
6/2/2011 c16 ForestGuardian311
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

First of all, loved the whole PPG x RRB thing, even though I didn't really like how the RRBs were portrayed in the anime (a bit too immature for my liking). And again, I thank you for not having Miyako just toss aside Takaaki-kun and giving Boomer the chance to become friends with him. =)

Definitely enjoyed the frustration experienced by Momoko, Brick, Kaoru, and Butch. Looks like the Blues had it easy, didn't they? ;)

Also loved the twist! I have heard of the PowerPunk Girls (though I am sad that they never made an appearance in the original cartoon or the anime), but never heard of the RowdyRock Boys...your OC's, or were they in the comic?

All in all, a great story!

P.S. I personally would love to see a sequel. But we all have lives outside of fanfiction, so I understand if you're too busy to write one...

Best of luck with your other works!

~PurpleWildcat2010
6/2/2011 c13 ForestGuardian311
This is good! I was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to find any decent multi-chaptered fics for this fandom. And I'm glad you didn't just get rid of Takaaki-kun like he's some minor character. Anyway, small POV error. Right after Miyako's POV is Boomer's (after Blaster attacks her), but you write it as though it is in Miyako's POV. Just thought I'd let you know. =)

Can't wait to finish this!
4/7/2011 c10 Guest
when the series ended it was revealed that the ppgz were known by everyone

but then again this is fanfic

and YOU KNOW DEJIKO AND LIKE CASCADA TOO!
3/19/2011 c15 pokemon 5k
uhh.. can you please write a story about bubbles and boomer and they love each other but their sis and bros hate that? then, boomer started living in bubbles treehouse and ... i do not know. anyway,your stories are great! they're just awesome! do you know i'm a girl?
3/18/2011 c16 xiaye wang
wow! That WAS amazing!Your story is so good that I read it like 3 times! How do you write so good? Please write more . please please
3/12/2011 c16 Emma
Now I know what is your name. So HunnyABee, I want to know how you get the inspiration to type/write this story. Well, if I make my own story, am I allowed to add some bits to my 'future story'? (If you got angry please tell me not to.) I can't help it- The ideas are good, no great, no awesome, no excellent, no I have to stop. (Sorry if that's weird.) Anyway awesome story!
3/12/2011 c15 Emma
Great story! Even know the characters are a little you know, out of characters. But the story is still awesome! Anyway how can you send this story to the internet? Must... Know... How... To... Do... It.
3/12/2011 c9 Emma
Next time I'm not reading the capturing part- I don't like it! Hey wait a minute!- Why Momoko haven't ate any candy in the story? Maybe because of the Brick...
3/12/2011 c6 Emma
Man, I've found 5 swear words. SWEAR! Why do people put in swear words. But the chapter was great, but some people are out of character. But I don't blame you.
3/12/2011 c4 Emma
That end was kinda funny. Especially the part when Kaoru are talking to herself about clothes! Soo funny. Gold Star Girl!
3/12/2011 c1 Emma
Awesome start! You know what they say (Or not)- If it's a good start it'll be a good, or should I say great, start.
1/21/2011 c10 BC BIG FAN BGV
THAT IS SO MYSTERIOUS IT SHOULD BE ATV SHOW ON TV ONE SECONDE THEIR FIGHTING THE NEXT THEIR DATING AND THE LAST THEIRS A TON OF CONFUSION
1/21/2011 c9 mc
Buttercup played a game of hoops after school with butch and then after hours of playing her phone rings. Buttercup picks up the phone and its momoko and she tells her that their having an emergancy meeting at mayakos house. when kourou gets their they tell her a blonde read headed and raven haired boys are terorizing the town so kourou calls butch and asks him if hes been doing bad and he answers no
215 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »