FanFiction.Net
for Z Story

12/28/2010 c15 Afnan Chaid
this was the best thing I have ever read scince 2008

please make more and more jucier.

many thx. P.S. please make a LOT more

of these stories, I love 'em!
12/17/2010 c10 TuffRuffGirlzBrookey
O.O OH SH*T O.o
12/17/2010 c7 TuffRuffGirlzBrookey
I 3 END MESSAGE LOL XD keep it comin!
12/17/2010 c6 TuffRuffGirlzBrookey
WHAT U DONT LIKE BEACHES SHAME ON U LOL GREAT STORY 100 THUMBS UP if i could :D
12/17/2010 c3 TuffRuffGirlzBrookey
Oooh i like dis so far!
12/3/2010 c15 xSingerDream
I loove your story! Like it was amazing! I admire you for that now. you should write anyone like this, *wink,wink* hehehe
8/5/2010 c7 sista abigail
"Stupid heart! Pick a GOOD target..." XD. That's would most anime girls think that... You must really love making Butch chase Kaoru. I know one thing about Kaoru; and that's the fact she's NEVER going to be soft. The best thing to admire her for. You know, the more I think about it, the love triangle of Kaoru, Butch, and Ace remind me of the love triangle of Inuyasha, Kagome, and Koga. Except, Kaoru isn't that nice... Kaoru and Butch will never be breakable!
8/5/2010 c16 sista abigail
@ snuggle boo: totally agree. TOMBOYS RULE!(Considering I'm a tomboy, myself)
7/15/2010 c16 Luvin life r u
That wuz a nice story, as a KaoruxButch admierer (not fan) since I wuz 3 uv course I'd hav 2 say I luvd it! Not 2 bad, not 2 bad at all );)
7/7/2010 c16 3kaekae-emily-chan
I liked it alot,im writing my own and I could use some help x.X well thanks xD byee

-Kaekae Chan xD
7/3/2010 c16 5snuggle boo
I loved that story and my favorite is kauro/buttercup and butch. Go tomboys!
6/20/2010 c1 Sista Abigail
Heh... I know what it feels like to get forced to wear anything girly, Kaoru. Luckily, I never wore a skirt since grade 4. But, I think that I might wear one because my graduating dance is coming soon...O_o My friends are finding a way to get me to be one of...THEM, a girly girl. First, they're probably humilate me by saying stuff to the guys. Then, my reputation is RUINED! And I'll be the laughing stock of all tomboys (sorry I let you down, Kaoru)! -_- Oh, and another thing, Miyako, Momoko, STOP FORCING KAORU TO WEAR STUFF! If she doesn't want to, back off! Sorry to be all mad and cross, but, if I were you, I'd be the better friend and stop before she hunts you down and possibly mess your life forever! (no need to thank me,Kaoru ^_^)
6/14/2010 c16 sista abby
Hi, it's me again! YOU SHOULD write a sequel. I would really love that cuz I'm especially wanting to know what things would come of Butch and Kaoru. I just love those two. BUTCH AND KAORU 4EVER!
6/12/2010 c16 Sabrina
I loved your fanfic! I started reading it and was instantly addicted! I stayed up from 7:23 to 11:01 pm NONSTOP! (well, i stopped for a bathroom break ONCE):D

Keep up the good work!
5/5/2010 c16 unknown
it was great i read a lot of theses fanfics but i must say this was great DO THE SEQUEL NOW plz :3
215 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »