for Wheels of Fate

11/10/2009 c41 4Tobias Atreus
The writing, plot, and story overall are wonderful. Characters however are incredibly AU in a lot of parts.
11/8/2009 c41 5Renji9031
I believe what just happened with Ichigo is called a Gurren Lagann maneuver. Aizen gonna get pwned.
11/7/2009 c41 BadyGuz
thanks for updated
11/7/2009 c41 2ShadowGOUF
that was awesome but you made a spelling error.
10/17/2009 c39 BadyGuz
Ichigo Hollow sure are great.Thanks for updated.
10/6/2009 c37 ShadowGOUF
that was really epic.
10/2/2009 c1 1Aros-Ryokai
This is probably one of the best stories i have read on this site. ive been a reader of the site for a few months now and i came across this story when it had 24 chapters and i was very impressed with the depth and story. as i got further into the story it just got better, something rare on this site, and it continued splendidly. The humor is fresh, the action is incredible, and there are very few problems. The only real problem i have had was Van's release. I used to watch naruto(until I found bleach) and, no offense, but his resureccion pissed me off. not because it was ripping off naruto, but the fact that you were putting naruto references into a bleach story. However since that is my only peeve about this story, I'd say its pretty damn good.
9/27/2009 c36 2ShadowGOUF
I hope Gin is freed
9/19/2009 c4 TakaSasuke
I personally thiink Grimmjow is going to pull an Vegeta and join Ichigo
9/19/2009 c2 5Captain Mishiro
I think your story is awesome so far! I like the idea of the Espadas joining Gotei 13 and Ichigo being a true shinigami and CAPTAIN! Rukia as his lieutenant is awesome to! 3 Love the story!
9/15/2009 c34 2ShadowGOUF
man you make Aizen evil to the soul dude you are awesome.
9/13/2009 c33 ShadowGOUF
nice this story is just getting more and more epic!
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »