for The Fox and the Liger

9/24/2016 c7 SilentMech
This is a well written and largely well done story. In fact, my only complaint at all is that Liger is a human. I hope you continue to write similarly high quality as this story for the rest of your writing "career".
1/3/2016 c23 MarauderPrime12
I must say this is a very surprising but welcoming update.
Can't wait to see if the nine tails can beat the death saurer.
11/7/2013 c22 Bolomaker99
Hey man I know it's been a while, but I'm still among the land of the living. Good job on this thing man, it's awesome. Keep up the good work!
8/9/2013 c22 3DestroyerDRT
If the pairing of Naruto and Sakura is disliked by you why did you use it in this sotry?
11/16/2012 c22 Matt
When are ya' gonna put up some new chapters? It's been months since you've finished this one!
11/15/2012 c19 Matt
Can you add Leena's zoid in the next part of this fanfic'?
11/14/2012 c10 Matt
Did you really have to kill Jugo and Suigetsu? I loved how their opposing attitudes towards Sasuke!
11/13/2012 c3 Matt
You are so wrong the transformation sequence rocked! Have a little faith in what you write. That's an important rule for writers kay?
11/13/2012 c1 Matt
I actually like the human form for Liger Zero you have. I'm betting he somehow got transported to Naruto's world and he and his rider fused together to become one.
6/15/2012 c22 flaimingdarkfox
awesome cant wait for more
1/29/2012 c22 1RedRangerBelt
Sweet chapter. How are they going to beat all of the people Sasuke brought back? Just how many people DID he bring back? Is Naruto going to be able to kick Sasuke's ass into the next century and kill him dead? What's up with the sword Sakura's wolverine partner dropped? Is it important somehow?
12/21/2011 c6 10Amateur Marauder
Im not even halfway done with your story and I love it. There are a couple moments I laughed, and felt right into the story. The Naruto/Sakura pairing shocked me, and the Shizune/Kakashi idea was real nice.

The only thing i would have done different (and I mean only thing) was to make Bit Cloud actually the Liger, and to have Bit's jacket and whatnot become the color of the armor he was using and the armor is actually in a backpack that Bit hardly ever take off. It would add a little more comic relief to see Bit too, because there are some moments that he could have made the chapters a little lighter. But I digress, it is still a great job!

As for the armor descriptions, they would be hard for anyone to describe, and even harder to put it on a human and make it imaginable, but you do a pretty good job at it. I cant wait to read the rest of it. Ill reveiw again when Im about halfway done with it. Until then, great job!

9.9/10!
7/5/2011 c21 H-PockySticks
Wow, just realized you updated, and yet I received no alert. Weird.

Well, it's a nice short cliffhanger chapter. Hopefully, to read more soon.
6/28/2011 c21 1RedRangerBelt
Sweet story. Why does Sasuke want Naruto dead so much? Is Naurto going to be able to beat Sasuke? Will the Kyuubi's chakra have any effect besides giving Sakura an extra boost to her chakra reserves and her jutsu? How long are Liger and the other Zoids going to stay in Konoha?
6/18/2011 c1 Black Ace 0