for Second Chance at Forever

12/3/2012 c2 Whitlock's First
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate you bitch!
6/17/2012 c3 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
This is an absolutly wonderful story that needs to be updated, soon perferably.
2/5/2012 c1 izziey
beautiful.
12/16/2011 c3 9wendy1969
Oh shit.

Just when they could have talked and reconnected
12/16/2011 c1 wendy1969
i like what i am reading so far
12/16/2011 c2 wendy1969
this is sad, emotional and a damn good read
1/16/2011 c3 laverett
Dangit.. the tears actually fell when I read this chapter!

Is this story complete or will it be updated? ~I am not above begging for more if that will help:)
1/16/2011 c1 laverett
As much as I struggle reading about death and the subsequent angst, you did a beautiful job in this chapter. From the title, I was able to predict that there was going to be love lost; hence, I began reading prepared for tears (dammit...I hate crying). Sure enough, the tears came and lingered, but thank goodness, they failed to flow. There was just enough to keep a knot in my throat yet allowing me to keep my (sob-free) dignity.

Now that I am at the end of the chapter, I have a couple of questions. They may be cleared up as I read the rest of the story, or you may want me to decide for myself.

Jasper's nightly visits from Edward... are these actual visits from beyond or (wet)dreams? I would have assumed them to be dreams except Edward tells Jasper that he won't be alone much longer..

What is Carlisle's story? How did he die? Emmett appears to have dealt with his loss better than Jasper has, but has he had any type of relationship (or hook-ups) since Carlisle died?

Emmett mentions Rosalie. Is she a sister, cousin, friend...?

OK... on to the next chapter :)
11/7/2010 c3 20laffertyluver23
This is so beautifully written! You write the boys realistically in comparison to the books, but also in a way that makes them seem like actual people, if that makes sense. I just love really love this and I hope you continue
9/21/2010 c2 EdwardsElla
gay sex juice made me laugh my ass off

how have I not found this before - your writing is brilliant, and the depth of the characters is beautiful xx
7/30/2010 c3 14missmatchedromantic
I've read a lot of Edward/Jasper stories as of late, which I've come to adore, but never did I think I would buy Emmett as a gay man. Not until this story. You've performed some sort of miracle here, b/c I'm in now hook, line and sinker! The story is both heartbreaking and hopeful. I have a sinking suspicion that Edward and Carlisle died in the same crash. Want to see Jasper move past his pain to give Emmett a chance. Great story!
6/26/2010 c3 rosesmom61
I just stumbled upon this story and fell in love with it. I noticed it has not been updated in some time and hope you find the time to come back to it someday. It is such a beautiful piece of work and it would be a shame not to have an ending. I am putting it on alert hoping it eventually is finished.

Thank you for such a marvelous story.
5/23/2010 c3 VAVikingGirl
I see that this story hasn't been updated in a while. I hope that you will be coming back to it. It is marvelous and so beautiful. I like seeing the two men dealing with their grief and healing. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Carlisle and Edward died in the same accident. Please, ma'am, may I have some more? ;)
5/23/2010 c2 VAVikingGirl
Amazing! I love slash, and the JasperxEdward stories, but they get a bit predictable after a while. JasperxEmmett, that isn't done often. I am really excited about this story and really looking forward to it's continuation.
5/23/2010 c1 VAVikingGirl
Incredibly powerful story/chapter. I look forward to reading the rest.
182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »