for Chocolate Cravings

7/4/2013 c1 41ImDiffrentSoWhat
That was hilarious. I like how Ikuto was jealous of the melted chocolate. Maybe another time she'll tell him melted chocolate is better than his kisses or other things. That'd really make him bloody envious.
5/15/2013 c1 4Reads to much12
Love it! XD
6/3/2012 c1 106claraowl
XD YES! MELTED CHOCOLATE! I like the last lines! XD
8/30/2011 c1 20snmwordbender
Adorable! :D
11/3/2010 c1 12crimsondragonn
*sigh* this is really good! ya spelled some words wrong and thats ok... maybe u should make another amuto story! that would be awesome! anyways, reveiw ya later!

-animefortune2468
4/12/2010 c1 3Bella Elizabeth Malfoy
i tried to reply to your reviews but you blocked private messaging so i thought i'd do it through here - hopefully u don't mind.

first of all, WOW, thank you so much for taking the time to review the chapters as you read along! i loved knowing what you thought of each chapter and how you felt as things happened. i'm flattered that you skipped revising for your A-levels to read my story =) i should prob say something like 'school comes first' but i'd be a hypocrite lol. goodness knows i've skipped out on schoolwork b/c of fanfiction (be it writing or reading) :p anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to read the story and letting me experience it w/ u through ur reviews. i was studying for an exam that was worth 100% of my mark in the class and your reviews totally made my stressful day soo much better. Thank you!

i also wanted to say that i love ur profile pic - that's totally where i'm at hahahaha

i wish you all the luck for your exams! congratulations on graduating and good luck w/ uni!
8/15/2009 c1 1SonAmyBabeyy.x
HAHAH! i loved it!

Ikuto's such a flirt! :D

The ending was amazing, well done!

'And so was born a new craving: melted chocolate, cold milk and Ikuto ‘contributing.’ Unfortunately - in Amu’s opinion - this new particular craving was one: persistently frequent, and secondly: very hard to resist.'

haha awesome! your a great writer!
7/20/2009 c1 10YfyF12
lol I LOVED it! ^_^

So cute dude!

XD
7/17/2009 c1 109imthepunchlord
hahahahaha! ikuto gets jealous of chocolate! XD i never heard of such a thing!

but i agree with Amu, it so good *cloud 9*

and i agree with you too, i LOVE love/hate relationships. XD