for Crossed Wands

7/4/2011 c1 3pepe200
I think was a good chapter overall, I liked the style a lot, and the switch between French and English. You did a great job showing her personality, though some of the description of her siblings got a little confusing, because there were so few differences. I liked the reminiscing quality of this chapter, although it did seem bare of emotion. However, with this style,the way you did that, it worked.

good start!
5/22/2011 c4 6xox Karen xox
I liked your story line and the characters were amazing. I also enjoyed the french and understood most of it! :) 3 keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
4/25/2011 c3 15Khaz-Calowiel
Ehehe! I got the last french bit! Proud?

Noelia: Watch that trick stair! XD

I like this chapter- A really nice, mundane (?) look at the characters and life at Hogwarts. I'm really REALLY interested to see where this story is going!

LL
4/20/2011 c3 1truecolours96
wonderful :)

please continue

xx
4/19/2011 c3 negligibleSanity
Fun. Loved the CoMC scene... And flicking cuttings at each other in Herbology.

Just one thing- Do you really have to write in the accents?
7/31/2009 c2 56electric gurrl
I feel bad about them losing their parents. I can understand the French though which was like *yay*. Please keep going.

-Z
7/31/2009 c2 Lavie Nenharma
OOH! Can't wait to see what houses they all get sorted into!

(though i already know Flo's)

Lavie
7/30/2009 c2 Charlotte de Jubenville
I reaally loved the francais. I have finnally found...a story that I could really comprends
7/19/2009 c1 negligibleSanity
Awesome. Poor kids, losing their parents at such a young age... it brings tears to my eyes. ...I hope you realise that was sarcastic... well, if you didn't, you know now.

I'm so happy! I was able to understand the basic gist of all the french! yay me. Who's proud, Az?

Anyway, back to actual reviewing. Good first chapter. A little fast, and a bit more detail would be useful, but it sounds interesting so far. Can't wait for you to get back from camp so you can continue it.

-Artemis