for iHogwarts

5/20/2013 c5 9TheTomorrowKnight
Great chapter! Am I sensing jealousy from Freddie? I'm anxious to know what's going on with him. It's so sad how the three of them have drifted apart. Please Update Soon!
5/20/2013 c4 TheTomorrowKnight
Great chapter. I was a bit surprised at Freddie being sorted into Slytherin, but when you think about it, it does make sense. I mean the rebellious part anyways. And he will occasionally come up with sneaky ideas on how to get out of messes the ICarly gang gets into. I think the moment between Albus and Sam was kinda sweet. It makes sense for Albus to be in Slytherin, but it's kind of sad.
5/20/2013 c3 TheTomorrowKnight
Oh my god... Freddie is the son of Dudley Dursley. Here I thought his Mom was bad enough... Great chapter, it was nice to see a... I guess reunion, or better yet, meeting between Draco, Scorpius, and Sam. Woulda been nice to see Mrs. Benson hollering at Freddie that he forgot something though...
5/20/2013 c2 TheTomorrowKnight
Rushed or not, it was still an okay chapter. Still an interesting read. Sam Draco's son? As if she wasn't already trouble. It doesn't matter if big bowl of crazy flakes was used in the tv show. It is appropriate for Sam's attitude, and it works! I hope Sam and Scorpius will meet. To the question under the a/n, I don't think they would be the same age, unless Draco was cheating on Sam's mom.
5/20/2013 c1 TheTomorrowKnight
Great start, I can't wait to see where this goes. Leave it to Carly to find the bright side in the situation. Freddie will be bummed though. Can't wait to read on!
2/23/2013 c5 fan fic fan
plz more more more
2/23/2013 c4 fan fic fan
i think all of them sam freddie and carly should be all in grifendoor
1/2/2013 c5 Sa-shame
Excellent piece of work! keep working! waiting for the next chapter myself!
7/19/2012 c5 1zussifree
Love it!
7/14/2012 c5 4DCUO Statellizer
HI, new fan, I think... anyways, updating anytime soon? you've got a good plot going here.
4/6/2012 c2 11Noip13
I'm fine with screwing with characters' ages- everyone does it- but can you PLEASE say how old they are?
12/21/2011 c2 efawr
they are not the same age! sam was born in 1995 scorpious was born in 2006
12/3/2011 c3 lalala83
are carly sam and freddy 11 in this story of did you just change it
11/23/2011 c1 3Archenic
Oooh, haha Spencer's patronus is an osrich! I totally saw that coming.

The only thing I don't really like is that they are all somehow related to the characters of Harry Potter, because now you made it all weird that Freddie likes Carly! Haha...

But other than that, this is so awesome! I was in the mood for a good Harry Potter/iCarly crossover, and I found this. :D
11/7/2011 c5 3bean1998
HURRY HURRY, KEEP WRITING!
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »