FanFiction.Net
for Brilliance, or, The Necessity of Precision

11/8/2017 c1 Guest
Beautiful!
7/27/2017 c1 ghostbeach
SO cute, then angsty, but CUTE and FLUFFY! My little heart!
10/2/2016 c1 23broomstix
I love it. It's "brilliant". It's "unique" and it is beautiful. I loved it and I hated it and I screamed into a pillow trying to not wake anybody up. I raked my nails through my hair and on my sheets. I about died at certain parts of this. It's almost 3:00 in the morning and I'm gonna feel awful when I wake up, but there was no possible way I could go to sleep knowing that this was here. No possible way I could rest knowing I had the option to read this. I couldn't pass it up. And oh my god I am so thankful I didn't because I truly loved that. I really, truly did.
7/28/2016 c1 Guest
Ah. This is lovely.
7/19/2016 c1 7laustic
Oh, this made me tear up! Great work on this story.
5/1/2016 c1 KatieLyn
Whoa, oblivious Kirk is oblivious. You can't get much more dense than that, even if he doesn't understand the cultural significance of Vulcan handholding, doesn't he understand human male besties don't typically hold hands that way? Idiot! Poor Spock. That was so mortifying.
12/14/2015 c1 catbob1
Brilliant. That's the correct word for this story. It was indeed brilliant. Thank you.
12/24/2014 c1 nhrc
as i wrote years ago:

(bursts out laughing) the pool of McCoy and Scotty killed me! Just great, here's a brilliant idea: Is details they do not want I can get? And not save!

Now I understand why they call this genre "Angst"
I really feel symptoms of a panic attack! I was scared!
1/16/2014 c1 1Caramel.Raven
This story has now officially killed me. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion.
Thanks for the one-shot :D
12/15/2013 c1 3d1x1lady
Oh my goodness! What a fabulous story. Love it.
11/24/2013 c1 32TTCyclone
Aww this is great! Gotta love the plant ;)
11/6/2013 c1 Nichalia
Woah, Kirk! And happy ending, yay.
8/31/2013 c1 7Peaceandunity