for Bring Me Flowers

11/24/2016 c32 Luisalmoulin
You need to finish this! I'm dying here!
7/8/2016 c32 8SilentInMySanity
I remember first reading this a long while ago. I absolutely fell in love with it.
Now I found it again and I still enjoy it a lot so please update? Pretty please? I really need to see what happens next.
I know writer's-block can be a real bitch, I have only small periods of time where I can write. But please try to keep going.
7/11/2015 c32 Golykkoing
Hi speed up the updates! I'm going to hospital for brain surgery soon and won't be able to read for quite a while
7/7/2015 c32 Golykkoing
Omg! I have never read such a brilliant fic! Please continue! It seems so real that when I watched the movie I was like, "when is she gonna kiss Blake?" Seriously, you are the best author I have read in a LONG time! Thumbs up!
4/16/2015 c30 shaqieshaq
This story has been on my favourite forever...so glad you resumed writing...love it so far
4/13/2015 c32 kate
Interesting. ;) That situation beetween the 3 of the, and poor moose. Now camille can cheer him up 3 Please update soon
4/12/2015 c32 2Lady Krystalyn
I'm so glad you are continuing this! Put please...the angst is killing me!
4/10/2015 c32 5Eclaire Stones
Man, loved the three updates! I'm so glad you finally posted them :D anyway, loved Blake and Andie so much so I'm hoping for them to end up together here no matter what.
4/9/2015 c29 Ebbagull
Hi!
I just reread this fic for (I think) the fourth time. I love it. It's one of my favorites.

This may be crazy, but I still haven't given up hope that you'll finish it one day. I really, really hope you will.

Otherwise, I'd like to thank you for what you did write. For me, this is what happened after the movie.

I can't tell you how many times I've gone back to this in my head and tried to imagine what happens next.
I try to figure out how they'll make it work ('cause they will, right?). I try to figure out how people find out. I imagine an epilogue that takes place 5 or 10 years later - some MSA thing with a bunch of people from the movie; some Collins family thing - and Blake brings his woman along to it for the first time - people being almost chocked at how different (and happy) Blake seems after having been away from MSA. Awkward moments when people ask "So.. how long have you been together?" "When/how did this happen?". Mr and Mrs Collins finding out. Chase finding out. Blakes old colleagues finding out. Andies friends finding out. Andies old classmates. Sarah. Edie.. ...Tyler? Andie and Blake dancing together.

I really, really want these things, and really, anything you'll give me I'll be grateful for.

I'll keep checking up on this periodically. I'll keep hoping.

I hope you're well, and wish you all the best!
12/16/2014 c29 lezares77
Hello from an old reader:) so, is there still any hope left you will grace this marvelous story with a happy ending?:)
11/21/2014 c29 1evfangirl98
Love it!
10/25/2014 c29 5MissSalvaforbeson
I can only say one thing to this-I'm glad I found this fic! Blandie forever. AWESOME writing this one is. To be honest Chase and Andie was sooo cliche. If only they could pair Andie and Blake together for real-oh boy oh boy! I mean those have so much chemistry! Chandie was so bleh in comparison. So.. thankyousomuch for making them happen here. And how!

A very happy fan,
MissSalvaforbeson

P.s. Blake Collins is superbly hot. LIKE SERIOUSLY. But this Blake, your Blake-oh my. It takes me all to remind myself of reality and fiction and not fantasize jumping through the screen and take him down... just saying.
6/26/2014 c22 Leerun
Someone has probably pointed this out already but the age of consent in Maryland (where the first two Step Up movies take place) is 16. So Andy is not technically jailbait. Besides that, it's a really great story, probably one of the best in the Step Up archives.
1/30/2014 c2 7SahibaKT
Guy Pierce really? That's an actor in Iron Man 3...lol...and Will Kemp is Blake...

I feel like I've read this all before. I don't remember...

If I have...will u let me know?

Love it so far...
1/1/2014 c18 lezares77
Oh, some con-crit here, me being russian and all: the "Welcome home" sign is wrong in Russian - it actually says "Welcome homepage", I guess the translator fucked up a little haha. The correct translation will be "добро пожаловать домой";)
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »