for Bring Me Flowers

11/25/2011 c24 Vanirgii
That was AWESOME! I love love love this, could you please update this? Pleeasssee :)
10/9/2011 c24 1Seasammy13
"Oh God, the benefits…" Best line EVER! Just wanted to let you know that this is my fav Blandie story ever so please update soon:)
10/9/2011 c24 Rainbowbubble
Wha-wha-what do you mean? D: You can't possibly think about giving them a bad end, right? Right? Because I think I can't watch Blake being broken again...I already pity him :') So, yeah, please?

Okay, with that said, I still love your writing ^^ I just feel kinda anxious about Chase . Keep up the good work! :D
9/20/2011 c23 12Reuben deFlash
I'M STILL HERE!

And I love Blake even more than before. And that was a lot of lovin'. I am not looking forward to Chase finding out...
9/14/2011 c23 superwholockwood-deductions
I love this story, once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I love the idea of Blake/Andie, that's the way I thought the movie should have taken it. I hope you update soon!
8/22/2011 c23 6tyfi
i'm whistling my ass off, can you here it? lol. i'm still here and still in love with your story. so keep up the amazing, excellent, great work.
8/20/2011 c23 127NeverMessWithTeddyBears
Pleeeeease update fast! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story!

-Katarina
8/20/2011 c23 Ebbagull
Can't whistle. Still here though. Don't think there's any way I couldn't be. Every update is like finding a neatly wrapped piece of cholcolate on my pillow - how could I ignore it?

Keep writing. I love this.
8/19/2011 c23 wounded-deer
Well, I can't whistle but I can review, and this was an excellent chapter, keep it up! But please, please let them be happy for at leas the next few chapters.
8/19/2011 c23 Rainbowbubble
*whistle* :) sorry for stopping to review after a while, but I didn't check my account for some time now and only after I did I saw I missed several of your chapters :/ (also I kind of got lost in Assassin's Creed, but oh well :'D)

First things first: Hell am I glad those two finally got together! They just...they fit so much better than Andie and Chase imo ^-^ And Blake deciding to drive her is so sweet! I think the thing I enjoy most of all though are their conversations x) It's like an endless battle of irony and I love to watch (more like read) it.

And although I'm not quite sure if I want to know, I'm kind of curious what's going to happen with Chase...I'm pretty okay with reading more Blandie though :D

To sum it up: I love where this is headed and I still love your style of writing ^-^ so please keep on making us readers happy (even though we seem to be ungrateful at times)
8/19/2011 c23 6AnimeDreama
I both whistle and send reviews :D So sorry i have not reviewed, been away from the computer... moving house. However, i take off my hat to you and give you a bow. Now i gotta run!
8/18/2011 c23 liferscove2118
in the words of Disney 'give a little whistle'

sorry about not reviewing if I haven't.

reviewers are notoriously lazy and speaking as one I freely admit to being lazy sometimes after reading a chapter of anything.

nice update.
8/18/2011 c23 Dnnsbdo goavfid
very good chapter. I can't wait to see where it goes next. But I really don't want Blake to leave the school. He fits so well. Anyway, can't wait to read more!
8/18/2011 c23 9JellyJules
:D 3
8/18/2011 c23 14MisSs005
Heya,

This is me whistling AND reviewing... ;))

Good chap, though, after such a long time of taking it easy with regards to their relationship- things have been going pretty fast. I guess it's the tik tak tik tak BOOM effect. I do like the twist- I have a feeling it'll be a very interesting road trip.. and although it'll hurt- I still want to see what happens when Chase figures out what's going on..

Keep up the good work and hang in there!
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »