FanFiction.Net

That was a cute story.
8/18/2013 c6 1rachelgleek9
Love it
7/20/2011 c8 JGroIsMyEdward
O, thy pen is fickle, indeed! Just when I (kinda) want to ignore Edward a bit because of hurt pride (on Bella's behalf, of course), you just HAD to have Edward add on that all-too-sweet-your-teeth-will-fall-out-just-by-looking-at-it endearment! Can I sit down w/Bella on the floor, against the wall & cry along w/her?

(I hope Bella has one of those PLASTIC, for-school staplers that only holds like 50 staples because a big, metal one will bruise that sexy face or (God forbid), leave a bald spot on that sexy head (of hair)... absolutely LOVE my heart out!
7/20/2011 c7 JGroIsMyEdward
You make sure to tell Edward/Juiceward/Sexward that I'm gonna hold him to that promise! With interest! ;p LOVE!
7/20/2011 c6 JGroIsMyEdward
Um, Wow. Edward had me "drooling" in a maxi pad with that gentle kiss on the side of her neck...Hot damn if that ain't one of the sexiest & sweetest & innocent & erotic moves ever (in my opinion)! LOVE this Edward/Bella...LOVE this story...LOVE you!
7/20/2011 c5 JGroIsMyEdward
Wow. Edward's got a way with words! (Now I need a change of panties...) LOL Methinks Edward waita around for Bella to just about show up, then hides everything (donuts, beer, etc.) Just so can deliver his line...awesome & LOVE!
7/20/2011 c4 JGroIsMyEdward
My, my my...don't THEY have the hots for each other...repressed sexual tension/agression? ;p LOVE!
7/20/2011 c3 JGroIsMyEdward
Hmmm...is Edward...handsy? LOVE!
7/20/2011 c2 JGroIsMyEdward
LOL. Can't wait for more Bella/Edward interaction...will there be an EPOV? LOVE!
7/19/2011 c1 JGroIsMyEdward
LOL. OMG! I have a feeling I'm gonna love this story! LOVE!
9/3/2010 c15 2TinyLitleDragon
:) nice end... expectations of being proposed serves ever no good... But i liked the way of telling him he will be a father :) lovely...
9/3/2010 c12 TinyLitleDragon
Nice done! Nice done!
9/3/2010 c11 TinyLitleDragon
Well that is THE TWIST! didn't expect that to come!
9/3/2010 c8 TinyLitleDragon
awww.. nice end... Anyway.. I kind of miss lots of "stages" in there.. she hates him, then they hook up, and the next day she is all broken because of him... its just too fast, too unrealistic.. I miss at least a bit of development of her feelings.. that is just my opinion...
9/3/2010 c6 TinyLitleDragon
I was hoping for longer foreplay without all the kissing and stuff.. but .. who am I to judge :D like it anyway...
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »