FanFiction.Net
for The Last One

3/23/2010 c6 my1edward
Yes, anything with ears is good . . . and copy machine making out is pretty fine, too. I love how short your chapters are-it's a quick, really fun read.
3/23/2010 c5 my1edward
"Swan, when I do fuck you, trust me, you won't forget it."

Sweet baby Jebus, I think I need the new panties. Stat.
3/23/2010 c4 my1edward
OMG. I'm glad he rescued her from James, but I sure wonder what's going to happen when the stop kissing and start - fighting?
3/23/2010 c3 my1edward
Gah! Is it Edward's hands on her? Let's hope so!
3/23/2010 c2 my1edward
Ha-nothing like a little forced togetherness to make interesting things happen! Allright, she thinks he's sexy, I assume he probably thinks she's sexy, too, so let's hope that goes somewhere!
3/23/2010 c1 my1edward
Well, I know you're going to finish this, with or without my encouragement, since it's already done, but I figure if you went to the trouble to write it, I should review it. I do like the idea of a cocky, wins-at-everything Edward and a snarky Bella. But if this has been going on since kindergarten, why hasn't she just killed him yet? Or at least smashed a donut in his face or something? :)
2/6/2010 c15 8AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf
This is also a brilliant story. I wish the chapters were longer, but your doing a great job!

xx
12/11/2009 c1 kismit1496
let's just hope she gets the last word in at least!
11/24/2009 c15 1bells18
aw that was a cute ending. I really liked it a lot. :)
11/4/2009 c15 Triinu
cute
10/28/2009 c15 KimberlyAnnT
AW. I LOVED THIS STORY
10/28/2009 c15 ClancyJane
fantastic ending : )

it was so perfect for them !
10/27/2009 c15 paola2208
Loved it! The epilogue was very sweet and a perfect way to end your story. Congrats! I'm looking forward for your next story.
10/27/2009 c15 cheermom13
so sad that it's ending can't wait for the next story
10/27/2009 c15 4Ms. Jily
That was so so so sweet. I LOVED the fortune cookies that was perfect :)

Does this mean ur new story will start... *hint hint*

Great job, BB.