FanFiction.Net
for The Not So Blind Date

6/20/2011 c7 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
5/23/2011 c7 30CindyCinlou555
A little rushed by cute.
3/5/2011 c6 Guest
This story definitely does have a lot of potential..there's just a few small things that you can fix to make it really good!:)

1. Just a couple minor grammar/punctuation errors here and there,but otherwise your good in that department

2. A little bit of character confusion but its not too terrible

3. Sorry but this annoyed me a lot: you changed derek's "code name" from "V" to "D" randomly on the last chapter..not sure if you caught that or not

4. Derek and Casey are around each other all the time,

So wouldn't they recognize each others voices? Just a thought.

Please please please don't take this as a flame because really it's not! Im just trying to give constructive criticism:) keep working at it and this could be really good!
3/5/2011 c6 11LittleSuzieQ

2. A little bit of character confusion but its not too terrible

4. Derek and Casey are around each other all the time,

So wouldn't they recognize each others voices? Just a thought.

2/10/2011 c6 11FutureNovelist887
Awww! I love it, the perfect Dasey story. Can't wait to read more! UPDATE PLEASE!
2/2/2011 c6 30CindyCinlou555
Oh man it's getting so good
2/1/2011 c6 22Hatake Kai
This is cute lol reminds me of A Cinderella Story (One of my fave movies) and yea cute! I cant wait for them to find out that they are each other :) UPdate soon!
1/27/2011 c5 zayasXamong
That was good not tacky or creepy at all good job writing stories like this whithout them being odd and creepy is dificult

Kudos
1/26/2011 c5 30CindyCinlou555
I like it a lot different from other stories. :)
1/26/2011 c5 kr
Nice story. Will they ever have a chance to finaly 'meet'? Let us know by updating soon.
1/26/2011 c5 i hate school 123

Bring it on!

Hugs & kisses,

Steph.
5/29/2010 c4 1Majorcarterwannabe
Please, you must finish this story! I love it.
9/28/2009 c4 4kmr04
Nice story. Long updates are no problem. Keep it comming.
9/7/2009 c2 3Erieaud
Good Start! Can't wait to picture the looks on their faces when they realize it was each other. FUNNY!
18 Page 1 2 Next »