for Violet Eyes

5/10 c2 Guest
This just got weird like...why give him that dumb nasty blood line
8/23/2020 c11 Dracoessa Draga
of fuck!
11/6/2019 c14 deathwearsblack
please update.
11/15/2018 c14 4Monster King
Great job
5/11/2018 c14 Guest
If you are still around, I hope you decide to come back to this story.
1/21/2018 c14 purplejemrain
please continue to update this i really love it so far!
12/29/2017 c14 Cosmiclive
This story is abandoned isn't it? Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Maybe you'll update it some day in the future. Till then have a nice day
10/5/2017 c12 Guest
When I first read a yaoi fanfiction I felt a bit uncomfortable, coz I’m not gay and I’m not used to that concept, but then I read my first ItaNaru and I got really into it and now I prefer Naruto yaoi fanfiction to the normal pairings. Even if your not gay u can still enjoy gay stories! There are some really good stories and you shouldn’t just stop reading them because you don’t agree with the pairings! Even if you do you can just pretend that their talking about the pairing you support
9/15/2017 c1 brebre99
Awesome
7/25/2017 c14 1Phoenix774
love the story. great plot and I love the pranks you had naruto do. hope to see more of this in the near future.
6/22/2017 c8 sgriffin730
ok you have him learning about being sealed here but kakashi talks to him in previous chapters about the councils' reaction to said kyubi
6/3/2017 c1 1ajsdnjkhn
...what a furry little problem Naruto has there..
12/20/2016 c10 A Request
I'm sure you are tired of people telling you that you should/shouldn't have yaoi/het in your stories.

To be clear I am NOT doing that, your story, your choice.

What I am doing is politely asking you to include in the summary an indication of which, if any, is present in the story. Unfortunately the site doesn't support marking/filtering on these so trawling through pages of summaries is the only option.

It's rather annoying to read 10 chapters of a story before finding out that it contains something you have no interest in reading; that's time that could have been spent reading something that suited your personal tastes.
11/14/2016 c14 1sunfun
Good
9/22/2016 c14 Life Without Wings
plz update...plz!