for Violet Eyes

1/3/2011 c12 5Forgotten Silver Angel
Dont listen to these homophobes, write the story how you want, i would apperiate yaoi just as much as mxf pairing so go ahead and write it how you want, i wont stop reading!
1/3/2011 c11 1dracopoet
great chapter.

just an idea but why not make 2 versions of this story for thouse who want gay parrings and another for thouse who want to have strate parings

i vote strate though

update soon pleas.
1/3/2011 c4 Guest
i'm still confused. is this a yoai or not. i not to keep to find out it is. i didnt see a warning. the story is good but i'm debating weather to go on reading or not becouse of what i might run into. if it is a yaoi i might stop reading it becouse there is only so much my stumich can handel.
1/3/2011 c11 3Nodoka Miyazawa
Many thanks for updating, I had almost forgotten this story and it's consistent use of humor - I didn't stop smiling at any point while reaading, and that's got to be good ^^

One thing - I know the poll is not there any more - so maybe it's over and you've decided - but with reference to the sexuality of the story I think it should be hetero, or at the very least bi. Personal preferences apart, there's the simple fact that Naruto is not homosexual in this story - he hasn't displayed even the slightest interest or pleasure at an male attention, and has even felt some disgust at a couple of points. I know people can change, but I think for it to happen to that extent would undermine the excellent characterisation you have developed thus far.

Nodoka.
1/3/2011 c7 8MKTerra
You must talk to yourself a lot.
1/2/2011 c11 3Tetractys
Wow, I find it rather commendable how you're able to construct a governing body so intricately...well, maybe not so intricately, but still rather well made. ^^

And OMGWTF is wrong with everyone nowadays? LEAVE NARUTO ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! Stupid people.
1/2/2011 c11 Lednacek
who is arashi?
12/12/2010 c10 awsome guy34
I think naruto should be bi also good story
11/24/2010 c10 2Meresdreams
plzplzplz update, i am finding this story hilarious, can'tt wait to see how this will effect everything else.
11/11/2010 c1 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
haku is a chick

http: / www. narutocommunity. net / forums / Haku-girl-proof-it-t25207. html
11/9/2010 c10 2WhiteFang001
PLEASE WRITE MORE!

xD Great idea for the fanfic! I love it~!

lol - icha icha as training...God I love Kakashi-sensei!

Are you continuing it further?
10/26/2010 c2 1WorldHopper
In your list of non-scary purple things you listed Barney... He is pretty scary think about it if some giant purple lizard started singing and trying to hug you... You would be scared. Just sayin.
9/26/2010 c10 1kyothefallenkit
haha this is fun X3 Naru-chan is a people magnet! lol XDXD Please update really soon!
8/2/2010 c10 LoreOfClark
ive just re-read the story and noticed the uses you gave for his eyes are pretty limited. Just Torture! Come on, they open up reams more possibilities: seduction of enemy ninja's to convert them (training with anko... that'll be fun), pollitical seduction to encorage better trade (with the princes of snow, the future seeing priestess woman and Mei) , infiltration (cause no-one will turn away a good Masseur + they get close to people) or even a political marrage.

Hope that gives you some more ideas, otherwise sorry for revealing them.
8/1/2010 c10 1ArmyAssassin144
It just occurred to me that you still haven't announced what his eyes will be called. My vote is for Saiinzaigan – Aphrodisiac eye. Can't wait for the next chapter. Till then

Ja ne.