for Violet Eyes

8/14/2016 c1 Ao the turtle
I love that Nine-Taila chakra scene. You did a good job! It made me feel that pain, the one right under my lungs, that I love so much. Only an especially talented writer could make me feel that in a pain scene.
8/10/2016 c14 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon. I do hope that you do not make Naruto homosexual or bisexual but so long as you do not butcher the story, (like a lot of stories I have read that killed themselves this way), I honestly don't care how you align Naruto's sexuality so long as the story does not suffer because of it.
7/27/2016 c5 Guest
Dude. Youko/Yoko means demon
6/23/2016 c14 Guest
Nice story so far! Good job with this fanfic. Please continue with the next chapter soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
6/13/2016 c14 Guest
Amazing story! I find some of Naruto's rants utterly hilarious and love that he is portrayed as more than an idiot. I'm guessing he gets his own clan with him as the head, it'd be sorta cool if he asked Zabuza and Haku to join... I can imagine him being great at interrogation with his cunning mind and prankster streak. Cant wait for an update!
5/19/2016 c14 ivanganev1992
Ch 14

I wonder how arousing or blocking arousing would help but it might . So funny.
Please update.
5/19/2016 c8 ivanganev1992
Ch 8

Maybe that is something like ero version of Byakugan . Or added exiting points.
5/18/2016 c7 ivanganev1992
Ch 7

Haya Foxy .
5/18/2016 c4 ivanganev1992
Ch 4

Erogan ?!
3/24/2016 c14 D
While your story progressed I think it dealt a lot with trivial matters more than the story itself. Some things could have been left out and furthermore with his altered appearance it would have taken longer for the people to know who he was. Some things in your story were out of place like this almost like a skip function in the story. Anyway its not a bad story and has possibilities just need to be careful of skips like you did with the civilians knowing naruto from appearance.
2/14/2016 c14 9Naruto's-Lost-Love
yay! I love your story 3 3
2/14/2016 c12 Naruto's-Lost-Love
should do what you want 3 i kinda like the idea of team 7 beigh a harem lol
1/30/2016 c14 Guest
I am really hoping that you decide to come back and post some more soon!
7/8/2015 c2 3Tomb Raider and Walking Dead
XD
1/12/2015 c14 snowecat
It's been a while, are you ever coming back?
279 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »