for Violet Eyes

10/19/2014 c14 Guest
love this idea pity it seems abandoned :(
10/16/2014 c1 PaulBlay
Interesting start, but much less polished than your later works. Particularly the multiple POV changes and author notes in the middle of the text. Maybe you could do a rewrite sometime if the whim takes you?
5/16/2014 c14 MarTinez9
When will there be an update for this story.
3/5/2014 c14 1LunarCatNinja
This is a great story! I love the direction that you're taking with this, and your writing style.
2/24/2014 c3 Majube
O.o wow wow wow wow just whoa. I'm confused about how I feel about this fic why would Kurama do that?
2/10/2014 c1 JustAFool
Don't use as many parenthesized comments as you have in this chapter. It makes the point of view feel all over the place. Like a person with tourette syndrome or something. I mean no offense though.
12/17/2013 c14 20chosobestboi
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE! I BEG YOU!
12/17/2013 c9 chosobestboi
I really hoped there are some more Sasuke Naruto scene...
11/1/2013 c14 3Lost My Muse
If you would like my opinion, I think you should give him a partially male, partially female harem including, but not limited to, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Temari and, maybe, Gaara or Neji. Aside from that, awesome story. Please update soon.
9/14/2013 c12 3Travis E. Stallings
i personally don't believe naruto would ever become gay, one, he STILL has a crush on sakura, though it's not so big anymore, second, while sasuke may have those kinds of thoughts, naruto tends to view their relationship purely as a rivalry, i seriously doubt he would become a switch-hitter just for sasuke. plus naruto has a bloodline specifically designed to be sexually actractive to a potential 'mate' which leans itself towards a heterosexual relationship, considering the whole point of having a 'mate' is to reproduce.
8/28/2013 c14 1Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow
pretty intriguing story, sad you didn't have time to finnish it
5/6/2013 c14 3mishap
This is wonderful and I would love to see where it goes from here. I do hope that you have not lost your inspiration for writing this story as it would be a crying shame. It is a lot of fun to read and doesn't drag or make you scroll up and down the page going, "huh?" Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more in the near future...I am willing to beg?
4/15/2013 c3 3mmsbddvr
Now this makes evolution sense. Chakra changes the body constantly (healing chakra creating new cells, mending old ones, chakra hardening skin, chakra turning into molecules and assembling back shunshin etc) plus Kyubii worth of chakra plus need for constant attention and love equal this bloodline.
4/5/2013 c14 1frustrated lone author
wahhhh these past chapters has been slow going... im excited by naruto's first interogation hehehe
2/18/2013 c1 Happy Reviewer
Hi there! I love your story, and think that any pairing works. I don't care if the end orientation will be yaoi, bi, straight, or even yuri (Although that would be a bit hard to sneak in). Umm... what else... please update!
279 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »