for Relative Absurdity 2: Wrangling

3/10 c1 dragonquest1313
I enjoyed your Sentinel stories very much , both the regular and the crossovers with the Mag 7.
5/26/2013 c1 LinBates
Good!
2/3/2012 c1 21Duchess67
Hey, was able to get past the nausea long enough to read and I loved what you had happen here. *vbg* Is there any chance at all that you'll ever do another one? *hopeful look*
2/3/2012 c1 Duchess67
5/31/2011 c1 glconstienyahoo.com
any chance that there will be more of these stories? they just make me want to smile. and i wish they were real and that i was part of their group.
11/11/2010 c1 13Unseen Watcher
I love how you made those two teams friends. I admit that I don't think of Major Crimes as being as solid as Team 7 so I didn't even bother to count them. Love the Sentinel connection too. Things are going ta get a might bit more inerestin' round there. And that's sayin' a lot. ^_~
1/11/2010 c1 Cassandra30
Apparently since Ezra is Vin's Guide it is a good thing he knows about the Watchmen.
9/29/2009 c1 27ferryboat George
Delightful sequel, where's the next one? :P The beta work helped too, there weren't all the typos that were in the first one. I enjoyed this story and the developments in it :P
9/9/2009 c1 Celesta SunStar
It's because Vin really likes hot sauce right? Or really likes Josiah's chili. This was absolutely fantastic! You need a third one.
8/11/2009 c1 barbara brbcook1aol.com
i like this stoey and would like to read more of it. storys like this that ar diffrent is worth reading when well done. it makes for intersted reading when you have read a lot of the storys already writtn in the other AU's and thows are starting to run out of i deas to wight story's that are not reruns written by some one else. thank you for the read.
7/30/2009 c1 HB
Oh thank you for the sequel! I'm so proud of the boys standing up to their moms with wit, grace and style. Naomi and Maude bringing a latent sentinel on-line, just perfect!
7/21/2009 c1 sfulton229
Fantastic to see this fic! Love the family relationships you have built and how well Ezra and Blair have figured out how to handle Maude and Naomi. The back and forth between them all is a hoot! Having both Blair and Ezra work in law enforcement would be the one event that would unite Maude and Naomi. The reaction at the seminar when Naomi and Maude appeared was priceless! They did manage to reach a workable compromise but the meddling won't end. Very nice twist that Vin came on line and Jim had to deal with it. I bet that was a very interesting chat. Ezra would make a great guide and this is going to be an interesting development for the team and now Joel knows the details so that will help Jim and Blair at least. Loved reading this; it's just wonderful and I hope you will write yet another story in this series.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service