for The Lost Elven Prince of the Sea

2/19/2018 c2 andjelija.nenic
2/18/2018 c3 3Mumia0813
sweet, you should do an epilogue when Orion announced that he's have two instead of one! lol Nuada will faint from overloaded joy!
7/15/2016 c3 6SoraMalfoySlythern
grins...OH YAH You guys making elfling's like rabbits hahah! XD I love this wish there was more like it :D
8/11/2014 c3 QueenLyssa
aaaaaw this was so cute, I loved it! There aren't enough stories of Nuada, totally hot by the way.
7/11/2014 c3 2shadewatcher
LOVE it, very cute. _
Why wouldn't Lona be able to go to Hogwarts? They let in werewolves and half-giants, why not a half mer half elf child?
7/11/2014 c2 shadewatcher
Bwahahahhahaa! Poor Orion, that would make anyone crazy. XD
1/6/2014 c3 2sad sabrin
love it
was nice
4/7/2013 c3 PurpleFairy11
this is really good please keep up the great work
10/14/2012 c3 15AriaMirror1028
Awe. That was beautiful.
4/21/2010 c3 Elfin69
Wonderful fic. I loved the way you wrote this and cannot wait to see more.
3/25/2010 c3 BabyMoonChild
WOW , ive never read anything quite like this before and i have to say that it was very refreshing in its originality :) luved it =D
1/6/2010 c3 14calileane
I'm always sad not to see that many stories with this crossover. I fell in love with those two fandoms being together and hope to find more one day ^^

This one is clearly destined for my favorite list. And I'll come back to read it often.

Thanks for writing it.
7/30/2009 c3 24Basill
7/23/2009 c3 1UnknownFlux
Excellent story! short, but not rushed,gave closure to the story and an OC that wasn't a gary-stu! That's a 5/5 :D