for Rewriting the Rules

1/5 c2 Yeetolicious
Oh fuck dude! I really love this plot! I know its been 11 years since you last updated and its complete but I just wanted to tell you how good this story is!
7/28/2020 c2 Happy Gal
Oh my god this story is so goddamn good. I love it so DAMN MUCH?!

PLEASE UPDATE!
9/1/2019 c2 7AstoriaPheonix
WTF THIS IS NOT HUMOR THIS IS SO GOD DAMN EPIC WOOPDIFUCKINDOODAA
9/1/2019 c1 AstoriaPheonix
i love this already YAS.

If you will allow it, can I continue the story?
5/6/2019 c2 thecatleader
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE
5/25/2018 c2 Realive Anime
Oh my God... It's been sooooooo long since the last time you update, whyyyyyyy...~~~~~ :(
I love your story, and I mean it, really Really REALLY LOVE your story, soo~ please update more, I just can't wait ro see more of crazy Light, physco Mikami, and of course, the paranoid L!
Please update soon and heal my crazy-ness for Death Note!
10/18/2017 c2 1Fhaatra Joysword
RtR!Kira thinking his name is Tsuki cause of the kanji made me think of how I usually (mis)pronounce Raito. Right-o.

I love that speech about writers, it was so accurate!

Is the RtR!Kira the character(forgot his real name) that becomes canon's 3rd Kira?
4/18/2017 c2 Guest
This is brilliant.
4/5/2017 c2 Chesi
Well god damn... That has a really good plot. Wish it continued.
3/22/2017 c2 75TheSilverHunt3r
This is an awesome story idea. I wish you would continue this. But if you are not continuing. May I have your permission to continue this story? If not, I will just write a story with the inspiration I had from reading this story. Please reply ASAP. Kudos.
-Silver
3/22/2017 c1 TheSilverHunt3r
I absolutely love the thought of Light being a writer. Kudos.
-Silver
3/21/2017 c2 7Aquarica
Interesting story!
3/3/2017 c2 65Alsheon
I like how you make Mikami read Light's name as 'Tsuki' because the first time Misa saw Light, she's also read misread Light's name as "Tsuki Yagami" before she confirms the real name by browsing the internet for students' biodata.
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
mikami kira in your story
7/15/2016 c2 ben123456123
Hey, why are you looking up where the most convenient place to hide a body is? Because I'm a writer. Why are you looking up how fast you can make a bomb made out of microwave parts? Because I'm a writer. Why are you looking up how to get rid of blood stains from a couch in less than twenty four hours? Because I'm a writer. And guess what?
()︵ ) flip that table!