FanFiction.Net
for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't

11/13 c6 SetPhasersToDone
Fantastic!
7/6/2021 c6 blueshifting
Ah! Wonderful fic! I love your writing. Each chapter was great, and the last one was a fitting conclusion.
12/27/2020 c6 6Magical Meerkat
I do love Kirk when he has no regard for his own life. I love how protective the rest of the crew are. Very enjoyable thank you
8/27/2020 c6 1Feen
Another great story. Thanks.
9/12/2019 c2 Anna
This is beautiful. I read this a little while ago and didn’t comment (I don’t like commenting often), but then I started reading “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” and the main character lives his entire life like “Stop. Go back.” This chapter was all I could think of, reading it. Just felt like I needed to tell you how spectacularly you did this, so well that it fit right into another character and another story. Keep writing, you’re wonderful! Have a lovely day!
9/9/2019 c1 Guest
A very good story more!
8/25/2019 c6 geotic
Good story and interesting insight into Jim's mind!
6/4/2019 c3 fightboredom
acolytes not accolades. I've only seen a couple episodes of TOS but the "captain gets hurt/kidnapped/arrested etc" trope is alive and well in Star Trek: Enterprise with Captain Archer.
6/4/2019 c1 fightboredom
Good story but I noticed 2 minor typos.

I've seen gentility misused in fanfiction several times recently as if it means gentleness but it has nothing to do with that. It is the noun form of genteelsocial superiority as demonstrated by genteel manners, behavior, or appearances."

Not as big an issue is using insure instead of ensure. You insure your car, you ensure that something happens.
4/4/2019 c1 uillceal
Not much for the techno babble of Trek, but the characters and their emotional [or non-emotional] reactions are true to the spirit of TOS. Well done.
3/20/2019 c1 vulcan
can'not think of anythink to sat right now
12/16/2018 c6 vulcan
when you write stories can you tell me why you start it five times james did this or spock did this and one they didn't
12/13/2018 c5 vulcan
if jim kirk is in bed i think i will be with him i'm dropping to sleep
12/13/2018 c4 vulcan
why is it that some times i read that spock can't swim and others he can nd why don't you writers just put an end to it and kill both kirk and spock and bury them you are alway's trying to kill one or the other or maybe kirk is one of those that wont stay dead
12/13/2018 c3 vulcan
do you copy some other's stories as i thing that i have read this part in an other story where captain gets kidnapped and tyed to a table be to be killed for their god
673 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »