for iLoved you

6/18/2014 c13 Guest
STOP ABANDONING FANFICS OR ELSE I WILL BRUTALLY MURDER YOU WITH 50 TONS OF TOMATOES!
8/30/2010 c11 SeddieLove4Ever
great chapter i really liked it!
8/1/2010 c11 10fun-sizedmonkey11
Good story. This chapter was my favorite! Loved the ending with T-Bo. That is sooo something he would do. Update soon!
2/1/2010 c9 1Ultimatereader14
Yeah, I like this story. Maybe lengthen the chapters a bit more and it will be perfection.
9/10/2009 c8 Shazzam27
ooh, looks good. i will read it. kinda upsetting but i like drama

update soon!
9/10/2009 c5 Shazzam27
Um, how can she wear a blonde wig for a secret identity when she already has blonde hair. thats not really gonna hide her identity
9/10/2009 c4 Shazzam27
oohh, edward ! like edward cullen! i was totally thinking the same thing as sam!

you should put more of sam's emotions in. like when freddie had made that video, for example, you should write her reaction

SEDDIE! UPDATE SOON!
8/15/2009 c3 5theclumsyone5
awe poor freddie i'm so intrigued happy for sam tho update soon =)
8/7/2009 c2 2schillingklaus
Hm ... the box contains engagement rings?
8/7/2009 c1 schillingklaus
Sam should talk the Hollywood guys to employ Freddie as a technical trainee
7/26/2009 c2 CasualtyLover1994
I love it! Update soon plz
7/24/2009 c1 8x0xkorzx0x
thank you so much for what you said about my story! that was really sweet. i will be updating it again soon. i'm starting another story so check it out too. awesome story. update soon. :)
7/23/2009 c1 Pock
I feel like you are rushing the plot. I see hardly any dialogue. Try to come up with random things to say instead of just, "We did some cool stuff for the rest for the show..." It doesn't matter what they do, just pick anything!

oh, also about your summary... you don't have one! NO ONE will read unless you have a summary. Once again, it doesn't matter at all what you put, just put something. Copy a random line from your story... tell who the main character is... anything.

I hope you update, I will be watching.
7/23/2009 c1 CasualtyLover1994
This is really good! Update soon plz

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service