for Real and Make Believe

5/1/2015 c1 TheExilez
I enjoyed this one shot! I know you're not writing anymore, so I don't know if you really care if you get reviews anymore. . . but this was great! Really fun, realistic portrayals of all characters, and a fairly realistic progression of feelings and all that. :)

Wish you would've stayed around to write more, but all your fics are pretty good. You have (had?) talent, for sure.
2/15/2014 c1 Guest
Damn straight.
3/30/2010 c1 KukiRew
Very well written.
2/4/2010 c1 17Hey Dhee
*applaud* I have to say WOW to this fic... I was looking for some naruino fic to read.. in order to gain some inspirations for my naruino fic.. And thanks god.. I found your fic.. it's really inspiring and sweet.. I loved how you wrote naruto's pov.. and I'm totally agree with you.. the sweeter is the realistic one.. keep writing okay.. oh.. sorry for my poor english.. =)
12/17/2009 c1 2DuQaine
You know what's better than a well-written and enjoyable to read story? It's an excellently composed, highly entertaining piece that has a profound lesson to impart (to the readers) like this one. Thank you for your very insightful work. One of the better written first person POV's out there.. On a more informal note, man, was that parting line a killer! I love a conclusion that's so simple, yet ties everything together and leaves a lasting impression on the reader. Excellent job :D
11/23/2009 c1 8gemiinous
wow...that was really good! i love the way you wrote this, and the whole meaning! great job!
10/23/2009 c1 Lord of Murder
You were right, this is a heck of a lot better than your other fic. It's really quite good. And it's something I can relate to. Thanks for writing it.
10/5/2009 c1 animedude1491
wow...that defiantly makes you think about your life doesn't it O_O
8/20/2009 c1 jdtwins2009
Yo.

So it was a day AFTER I said it would be...but I'm still here right?

I was on my way here but an old lady needed help carrying her groceries across the road.

Anyways.

For being a one-shot, it was great! Your ability to throw in the realistic part of life, but also giving it the "happy" ending works out nicely, and it has in most of your works.

Now, I found one mistake.

"Whether it was because of what fertilizer, in essence, is or because it was just heavy was hard to say"

The "is" is placed in the wrong spot...

Other than that...Can't wait for some more out of you SD!

Also.

You best show up to the Mafia game...otherwise you'll get voted out!
8/19/2009 c1 Plus-44
wow i loved it! very well written! good job
8/12/2009 c1 Terror-Of-The-Crimson-Night
i definitely loved this story. why? because of the message you sent to the readers. people dont have fairytale endings or happily ever afters because those belong only to storys and books. we live in reality not a story of a fairytale ending. absolutely great message and a great story.
8/10/2009 c1 sangkun
this could be turned into a great story with more chapters. (hint hint)
8/2/2009 c1 1Oshu
I like it!

When I was reading it I said it out loud in a poetic voice.

You should do some poetry like this.
7/24/2009 c1 LordLoverDuck
awesome fic ^_^

i'm a huge Naruto/Ino fan so you get some bonus points :D

later
7/24/2009 c1 chaosferal
This story was cute. As a man I loathe to use that word, but it's probaly the one that best describe's it. It's start a little meloncholy, but then just upswings into to a story that leaves you feeling kinda happy. Ok that's my emotional quota for like the next year. Really I liked the story, and would like to see another about the time inbetween the begining and the end. So keep up the good work, and remember just have fun with it.

Sincerly,