for Percy's Love vs Athena's Hate

nice please update please
4/14/2016 c1 Guest
Hugh dang nabet
4/15/2014 c5 Kaitlin
Great story although you should try making them from only one point of view.
12/7/2013 c1 carrie
*Athena appears*
Athena:LEROOOOYY JEEEENKINSS!
Percy:SHIT!
12/16/2012 c5 4latrinell79
i love it write more pleaz
11/29/2012 c5 TayorSwiftGirl
I ur writing. Thx. It's funny and cool and soooo lovablr
10/16/2012 c5 Athena
This is good! I will blast Percy to ashes!
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
please tell us more about there true love cause we are the biggest fans and the chapter was awsome!
5/29/2012 c5 1sheogorath2
This story is brilliant i really love the story line, the only problem is taht it lacks structure for example "We then did the only thing we could do. We both ran. We caught up with each other and ran together" most of the story is like this and doesn't flow nicely, it feels like a jumbled information about differant events and not like an actuall story. Here's an way you could of improved the phras i used in the example, "we did the only logical thing we could do. We both ran as hard and fast as we could. At one point our fans managed to sepereate us. Eventually we caught up with each other and tried to escape our fanboys and girls together.", other then that the story is very good, the storyline is unique and very differant. in relation to fighting sequences, give them a shot with practice you'll improve with practice and support, they don't have to be hugely detailed. All in all you have a perfect imagination and amazing potential as a writer you just need to improve on the actuall writting.
4/5/2012 c5 percabethlova101
please update soon this is great
3/8/2012 c5 1magykalbannanasruletheworld
I don't realty understand half of it but good story anyway
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »