for With Fate at His Beck and Call

11/9/2020 c1 5Losthompson
Brilliant way to bring Sirius back. Not only is it super clever but I could actually see it happening. x
4/22/2014 c1 8xxamaxx
This is a great story. Pleaseeee continue.
4/19/2014 c1 89gredandforgerock
It was a very interesting story. I saw a few grammar issues but nothing to really distract from the story. However your question was should you continue it. Yes this story has a lot of potential. If you are going to go dark with it say so in the summary. Something like

What if Sirius' "death" was a twisted plot from Voldemort, with Wormtails arm part of the same plot? Can Sirius escape their clutches, can he really see Harry again. Its hard to fight the dark when its so close. Dark themes and instances of torture and violence.

That gives people the option not to read something that will bother them. I don't know if its going to be dark or light because you can go both ways with it. Good luck I plan on checking back to see if you've continued it.
4/10/2014 c1 6Rajatarangini
Great work! (y)
4/10/2014 c1 2ForeverSiriusBlack
Really liked this, i thought it was an interesting take on wormtail and the idea that sirius could come back like that was very original. I would like to see where you could go with the story, and to see peoples reactions to sirius coming back, especially Harry who was so devastated by sirius' death.
4/9/2014 c1 theimpetuousblues
I loved it! Your writing is very good and I loved how original the idea is :) It certainly sounds like peter's pov.
4/9/2014 c1 CiaraM
I really like this. Please continue! Will he be reunited with Harry? I'd love to know
11/7/2009 c1 45verity candor
So... first off: SIRIUS LIVES! And that makes this worth reading all on its own. But even better is that you manage to make it BELIEVABLE (as opposed to - "Veil of Death? What Veil of Death? That was the entrance to the Department of Exotic Bellydancers!" which is, unfortunately, how these types of stories usually go...) Peter was FANTASTIC. You make him a slimy b-a-s-t-a-r-d, but also slightly sympathetic (especially with that cut-off reference to James - nicely thrown in there!) The use of that arm was well-done too, so much more potential than JKR's use... and same with Voldemort, who is so delightfully evil – like terrifying ish. And I loved the references to the mysterious ‘One’ that was being sentenced to nasty fates – heehee! Overall NICE. The only problem is that you left off at such a tasty cliffhanger... write more, won’t you?
7/25/2009 c1 TheGreatOne
well..i got that it was pettigrew from 3rd paragraph..which was kinda nice since i got to be all happy and yayful before u actually ruined my fun and blatently told all the other slow ppl who it was :P at first i thought maybe he was just saving him because he felt bad but no of course not..dam u lol. THEN i thought maybe voldemort was trying to get sirius to his side which i decided would never work. and u had to go ruin that idea too XD but awesome story..would like to see where it goes and if ppl actually fall for the evil ones plan mwahaha ^^
7/24/2009 c1 rock and roll alchemist
I want more! Of the story, that is...
7/24/2009 c1 Roonil Wazlib
Please continue the story! It's really interesting
7/24/2009 c1 7UnnaturalKetchupTaco
A very neat idea! I think that it's fine as a one-shot, but would also be a very good story. :D
7/24/2009 c1 4AuntieL
Hm... interesting idea. I would certainly be interested to see more. I'm putting it on alert, just in case. ;)
7/24/2009 c1 1324
aw, why dont you continue it? its an interesting first chapter and i bet you can do a lot with it. im curious to see how it goes :) continue, por favor!