for His fear, his comfort

3/10/2013 c1 Ignis76
I've been wondering, why does Elliot have memories that aren't his?
9/8/2011 c1 Alexis
Hello !

First, excuse me if I make mistakes in my review, because I don't speak good English... I live in Belgium so I speak French but there aren't fanfictions about Reo and Elliot in French... So I read it in English, but it's a little difficult...

But I really enjoyed your text ! Reo and Elliot are very cute, and I hope you'll continue to write about them... =)
8/11/2011 c1 Guest
Hey, it wasn't a bad story

just a little dull

you now

I liked it

you just need to practice a little

kk you get what i'm saying right

(sorry if i'm being mean in a way)

*smiles*
3/24/2011 c1 Guest
SQUEEEE! I wish Elliot- kun would kiss me!
5/31/2010 c1 11Tomoshibi-Chan
EEEPPPPP! I JUST ABOUT DIED READING THE ENDING! (opps capslock) Well, anyways... EPPP! I JUST ABOUT DIED READING THE- Ah you get it. Ahh, Its so cute and fluffy and full of angsty love. *dies inside* I read chapter 28 and went "Epp! I bet theres going to be some comfert and love in here" then they cut off and i went "...wait, what? Noo come back! You guys arent finished T_T Wheres that comfert and love!" lol They dont get enough screen/chapter time. xP We fans want more *Holds up sign that says 'I am a demanding person!'* Hmm I thought it really was In character if you think of it. Reo would reassure Elliot and take care of him no matter what and Elliot (as much as he doesnt want to admit it) he needs Reo to be there for him. Reading this is like reading what happens next after the end of Chapter 28. *nodds* I say its in character. (so it must be ^_^ ) Also, Dont worry about the spelling. On my story i had to ask the spelling off both Reo (leo) and Elliot (Eliot). haha Darn those subs. Anyways, sorry for the long review, just throwing in my two cents worth. I enjoyed it, it was in character, i wished it happened in the manga, The spelling can be either since L's and R's are pronounced the same in japanese, i said "Epp!" reading this more then i ever had in my life and i think this was well done. There, the summed up version of my review in all in one sentence.
1/26/2010 c1 PockySnowshadow
This was amazing! I don't think it was OOC at all! I've always imagined any romantic relationship between them like that, and I think you captured their characters very well. Good job!
9/11/2009 c1 1mephistocat
Aww! Poor Elliot! It really does suck to have to 'remember' vaguely traumatising memories which aren't even his own. ^_^; Good thing Reo's there, mn?

I loved the tone of this-so sweet! Kind of like the feel of a lullaby on a stormy night, mn?
8/22/2009 c1 34Minna-Albot
Uwah! SO KAWAII!
8/15/2009 c1 8Melodious Lion
Aww, so adorable. :3

Somehow I got this weird idea that they'd look cute together... YOU READ MY MIND. C: Thankies! XD
8/14/2009 c1 2Nastja.Neverending
I like this. Really. Truly like this.

But the double-L thing is kinda messy in my opinion. I , for my self, prefer Eliot with one L. but it doesn'T matter who you rite it as long as you know who the person is and as longs as its a good story and you definately did that (:

great work!
7/30/2009 c1 13Ashi Altair
oh well. nice pairing, i should say.

i love it..the emotions and all..

do you have oz-gil pair?
7/28/2009 c1 Mademoiselle Hydrangea
so very sweet^^

even though i'm not usually into these kinds of things, elliot and reo are the exception!

(and don't worry i spell elliot with two l's too)

i hope you write more fanfics with these two^^

echo of silence
7/26/2009 c1 43Kalana Fox
Aw, so cute!

Glad to see that slowly, but surely, there are more people realizing this ship is real, XD. They are so canon in the manga...

Please write more! And perhaps some longer and lemony ones, too? ;-)
7/25/2009 c1 NikkuShikuu
REO IS SO CUTE! I LOVE HIM! X3

I love this pairing too, as I ship them like mad as well.

Great fic, we need moar ElliotxReo all up in here. D:
7/25/2009 c1 3Reo Astat
It's so cute! Reo is just damn so ADORABLE! I love him the most ^^

And Elliot is really cute too.

Good job, I like it)