for No Need for Harry

5/13 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Isn't it supposed to be miyah though? I guess it's close enough
1/5 c14 Guest
Faking his death was beyond fucking stupid. I thought you were going this retarded direction when you mentioned it earlier but I hoped at least one of your earlier reviewers would call you out on your lack of brain matter. Shame that they either didn’t or you were hell bent on your retarded plot. Fucking imbecile.
12/28/2020 c2 Eliazar Chandra
No ginny relationship with harry potter needs a harem adopted to the juraian royal family as seto's son. Dumbledore bashing, selective weasley bashing: ron weasley, molly weasley, percy weasley. Harry potter's harem: daphnee greengrass, sasami, Luna lovegood, fleur or Gabrielle delacour.
10/15/2020 c19 Kminari
I havent commented in previous chapters mostly because I really liked the story and didn't find big mistakes, the little points that I found are that Moody call Harry Little Harry, I don't know why but I always thought that he would use Potter and not Harry, a more formal and not familiar way. The other point being Dobby, in the chapters that he appeared he spoke very well, we don't see the broken English expected of house elves (at least in the majority of fanfics). When Harry rescued his classmates we don't see Astoria say anything, it was somewhat rare, children are not often in silence and almost always Astoria is portrayed as a hyperkinetic child. The last point being that we sometimes encounter a missing " from a dialog.
9/6/2020 c25 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
2/13/2020 c14 Guest
This went from an amazing story to fucking retarded real quick. Faking his death was probably the most stupid plot decision you could have possibly made. Fuck you for ruining what was great.
1/25/2020 c25 22Shinobi Gatana
This story was nothing short of phenomenal. Well done.
11/7/2019 c25 Kaito
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
9/24/2019 c25 bkerrmom1
OMG this is absolutely the best crossover ever! Brilliant and so well written! I truly wish there were more of this type of storyline !
6/12/2019 c21 Lohoydo
Alastor: "Snape was summoned to heal him..."
"Wait." Harry said, "He was seriously injured, in front of you and trusting you and you healed him? Congratulations, you are now an admitted traitor for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. You could have just killed him or let him die."
And it if it was the latter, he still would have died to Harry fulfilling the prophecy.
4/20/2019 c11 6WolfbrotherTitan
Not sure how I feel about a Harry/Ginny pairing, JK Rowling really didn’t do that idea any favors. Still, even just this little bit was almost more than she gave us, and she’s pretty enough to be an okay match just based on that alone so it’s not a big deal on it’s own.
4/20/2019 c4 WolfbrotherTitan
I just have to point out that dropping a ton of gold into the mundane market would greatly devalue gold, though I’m less sure what doing the same within the magical world would do, they do technically have the ability to just make gold via the philosophers stone...well, they did have that ability before Harry’s first year. I’m curious if you’ll address this idea or not, but it’s not necessary as more than filler, the story so far is very good though and I look forward too much to seeing where you went from here to continue this review.
12/13/2018 c1 Guest
Pretty good story. Although I had to chuckle at the final omake as it solved most of my complaints as to why harry is doing things in a roundabout lame manner rather than just finishing it. Would have been a pretty short story otherwise. All in all, a good read. Please excuse my overly harsh review earlier. Trying to quit smoking. I’m ... crabby?
12/13/2018 c14 Guest
Faking his death was dumb. Fake drama. Roll eyes at the bullshit. This was pointless and is causing pain for no good reason. Hope this stupidity ends soon. I was happy there was a story were people seemed to use their brains but as soon as Harry went back to hogwarts, he became stupid as a brick again.
10/17/2018 c25 39colinot
Salut, je suis français et j'adore ton histoire. J'adore l'univers de tenchi muyo, même si je ne suis pas aussi assidu que toi (j'ignorais que ryoko avait une petite sœur). Mais j'ai vraiment aimé cette histoire où tu as très bien réussi à mélanger les deux univers. J’espère que tu en fera d'autre des comme cela. Bonne chance pour la suite.

Hi, I'm French and I love your story. I love the world of tenchi muyo, even if I'm not as diligent as you (I did not know that Ryoko had a little sister). But I really liked this story where you were very good at mixing the two worlds. I hope you do some more like this. Good luck for the future.
446 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »