for Welcome To Hogwarts

12/20/2009 c3 1AlchemyHearts17
This is awsome will Zack and Cody be part of the fight down in the ministry that would be fun to read and i know Maddie is not in the Suite Life on Deck series but can you at least put her in. I love the bit with London, Bailey, and Hermione that was funny and total London. Please continue with this (dont stop) as Ron would say "That was Bloody Brilliant"
12/5/2009 c3 Person
Chapter 2 had several grammatical errors (although it's way better than most I've seen.)And in Chapter 3, Zack was listening to an iPod, which wouldn't work due to the fact that electronic objects go haywire around Hogwarts. But other than that, AWESOME!
10/7/2009 c3 Shadowprincess22
awesome chapter!^^ i cant wait till more chapters come out
9/12/2009 c3 11Wyntirsno
No worries. This is harder on you than on us. Hope you can find it so you don't have to do everthing again, that would be a bummer. Good luck, and update when you can. Thanks for letting us know.
9/10/2009 c2 notinuseanymore2
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! =D
9/10/2009 c1 notinuseanymore2
Ha ha! Cool chapter! =D
8/22/2009 c2 Slyth3rinPrincess
I love this story! Please update soon!
8/20/2009 c1 Couch Potato 21
Good job! Harry Potter and The Suite Life do have different timelines, you know. But other than that, excellent.
8/19/2009 c2 1IWishICouldDeleteThisAccount
lol i 3 it
8/15/2009 c2 Shadowprincess22
awesome chapter! i hope you do chapter 3 soon.
8/13/2009 c2 11Wyntirsno
That was great, I like the way you are mixing the SL gang into the mix of the story. Glad you were able to update, I had problems reviewing some too. I hope you can update again really soon.
8/10/2009 c2 16rose lily potter
can't wait to read the next chapter please update soon!
8/5/2009 c1 rose lily potter
very cool, can't wait for the next chapter!
7/29/2009 c1 Gossip Girl
hey, girl nice idea but sorry you really need a beta.Are you from a country that actually speaks english?Or someone written this up for you?Nevertheless, keep on it, you have the most important, the head.All you need now its a good dictionary.And a look on the timing.If they are starting the fifth year, how did Zack cheated on his OWLs?And if they are on the sixth one, what the hell are Fred and George still doing there?

XOXO

Gossip Girl(or maybe not)
7/29/2009 c1 Shadowprincess22
awesome zack and cody in harry potter. i like the frist chapter, i hope you can update.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »