for Consequences!

1/15/2012 c25 6owlhero
I am thankful Arthur will be there for the kids. Sounds exactly a father and grandfather already with the advice about hate.

The fact that he accepts her for who Barbara is great after what she went through with Howard. having another to connect about past loved ones is the best thing a person can have.

Cute scene having the snowglobe connecting the past with Arthur and barbara's mom and now barbara and her kids.

The cemetry scene was simple but it showed new life into the future of Cody and Barbara.

Wonderful story.
1/15/2012 c24 owlhero
I dont know how I missed the first time but here it is.

Beautiful setting at the funeral and song just topped it wonderfully. One of my favorites.

Amazing surprise with the funeral visitor, who turned out her real father. It was nice to know he still cared but due to a lie he was not able to be there for her. his hesitation is only natural. But I still think it was slightly wrong for him to do that.

It is sad to see all the years a person has spent making themselves for it to be gone so suddenly.

I love how you allow Zack to burst about the donuts to break what is supposed to be a reflective moment.

I could feel Barbara's heart break at seeing those scenes with her mother that never can be added to again.
1/15/2012 c25 11Wyntirsno
YAY! You finally finished it. Your baby is all grown up and finally out of the nest. :P

I liked the ending (wow its really over) was great. I loved her talk with her father, and I'm so glad he is finally able to be a part of her life.

The ending with the breeze was very sweet, nice that Mom touched them both. I liked that. :)

Great last chapter.
1/15/2012 c25 70tiger002
Wow, it's beenn a long time coming, but good to see you finally finishing this story. And I'd say this was a good ending to it, some closure with her dad, and more importantly, setting the stage for their future. And then finally closing it with the scene at the grave. This story has been through a lot, pain, but also, just a bit of joy. Great work Jackie, it's been a fun story to read.
1/15/2012 c25 27Boris Yeltsin
Great ending.
12/25/2011 c1 tacaloking
i love this story i hve been reading this story sense it came out
7/29/2010 c6 10cetrix
Wow, I was honestly on the fence about this story but this chapter was just so heartbreaking that I'm really hooked in now. I can actually kind of relate to Barbara in a way.

Great work, I hope to get all got up with the story as soon as possible.
7/19/2010 c24 RoxAne-mrau
aaw, too bad Arthur doesn't want to stay :( add chapters, add chapters :) !
7/19/2010 c23 RoxAne-mrau
yay, seems like a happy ending is coming C: !
7/17/2010 c22 RoxAne-mrau
this chapter was really touching.. and the line "Life is about changes nothing ever stays the same, but one thing that will always endure is a mother's love for her children" is one of the most beautiful ones I have ever heard :)
7/12/2010 c21 RoxAne-mrau
that was so tragic.. I'm feeling so sorry for Barbara, if she wakes up she will be heart-broken! but still, chapter was perfectly written!
7/11/2010 c20 RoxAne-mrau
ooh, so that's why I couldn't reviev ch19 :) anyway, still loving your story and still hating Harold ;)
7/11/2010 c24 25SuperReneyyy
Wow, this chapter was so touching :( I wish Barb's dad would just take a chance and try to build a relationship with her, I mean, I'm sure to have someone like that enter her life would be an amazing boost for her state of mind after everything that's happened. I wonder what everyone's going to get in the will.. great chapter, update again soon :) x.
7/9/2010 c24 10StarLily1Dfan
The funeral has a really peaceful tone, like all the elements of sadness and emotional reconciliation have already been dealt with. Thus, the funeral can genuinely be a celebration of Amy's life. (Question: who was looking after the baby twins during the funeral?) I like how the words in Arthur's note were concealed for a bit; I actually wondered if they would stay a secret. Glad they didn't, of course. Now that Arthur has appeared on the scene, I sense that we will see him again. Of course it's natural that he wouldn't want to intrude on a grieving family after such a long absence and so many upheavals. I look forward to the DVD, the revelation of the contents of Amy's will, and to how you wrap up this dramatic family story.
7/9/2010 c24 27Boris Yeltsin
Wow. So, Howard wasn't Barbara's real father.
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »