for Rebound

7/16/2011 c1 27Jessahme Wren
Nice extended scene and Jim!Angst. Not M, but a decent "T" and well written. Good job!
11/27/2009 c1 19madAmeSaysWhAt
Not very M, but still VERY cute! 8D jam=win. and jim is a sexy basketball player. roy is fat.
7/28/2009 c1 2pamelamorganhalpert
Whew! wow, that was a intense, detailed, and incredibly well written chapter. I think it's ranking in my top ten list (and I've read A TON of these stories, trust me). I love how Jim and Pam were finally able to speak their feelings (if not physically) yet still being good people (by not cheating on Roy). I really admire that Pan was able to admit that what they were about to do was wrong, yet still tell Jim that she was interested, all while not straining their relationship with the fast and slow pace.

Great work being able to accomplish that in just one chapter. I loved how long it was, too. Keep going, and I'll definitely review more for you!
7/26/2009 c1 219Kristyn94
Adorable. But I have fully convinced myself that they should've done it. Moral or not it's smexi^^ Um... the world makes me sleepies at 4 am... Hi... My thoughts don't work cause I'm tired but the next review I leave maybe won't suck so much. And you're stories are the only ones I read to you always get my best reviews.

Luff, Chicky
7/25/2009 c1 1ahealthyaddiction
Aw. This was very good... I love the office fics where Pam takes the chance and kisses him... it makes me so happy for Jim! This was excellent, thank you!