for River's Adventures in Wonderland

7/7/2012 c1 2Lady Proemess
Hint; it would be MOST amusing to see River interact with other characters.
4/3/2011 c1 49Pickwick12
This is truly wonderful and hilarious, and I love how you River-fied it. I would love it if you kept going at some point.
4/3/2011 c1 79Haiza Tyri
I have just encountered this delightful story, having only just encountered Firefly itself, and I have been giggling with delight all the way through it. River makes an admirable Alice, and I love very much how you've River-fied it. I should like it very much if you would write more.
6/24/2010 c1 19s. du jour
I LOVED this! This is one of the best ideas ever! I kept laughing and laughing...

I know that going word-for-word is sort of the point, but I think if you add a bit more originality into it, don't copy Lewis Carroll word-for-word, and maybe have things happen in a different order, or different adventures just as mad, you'd have a much better fic!

(Also it would be awesome if you inserted more Firefly characters into the story, like if the caterpillar was the bounty hunter from Objects in Space.)

Please continue!

I know this whole review pretty much consists of me just telling you what to do, but ideas are just spilling out of my head because of the possibilities here! I hope you take it the right way. This is an awesome fic anyway, with or without my *input*:)
11/22/2009 c1 badkidoh
i like it so update.
9/27/2009 c1 Jackette11011
XD That's an awesome fanfic! It doesn't really require a continuation - the rest can be imagined - but the ways in which you've mixed scientific thinking with the thoughtprocesses involved in the real Alice's decisions are marvellous. Good job! :D
7/27/2009 c1 11Mystic-Dragon-chick
Away went Alice like the wind...

Otherwise an interesting fic :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service