for Resident Evil Drabble Series

12/30/2012 c2 nightsky44
OMG ! I totally love Billy and Rebecca! please write more! Ireally enjoyed it! :D
5/12/2011 c1 4Foxcen-Chan
So I couldn't find any other way to contact you about the review you posted on Dr. Axel. Thank you for your critisism, I apreaciate it. I do know how bad that story is. I believe I wrote it when I was around 13... I would love to have you as a beta, if you have the time. I have had a few but they were never reliable... If you can get back to me at , that be great...
2/20/2010 c3 3peterbazooca
These were really cute, I hope your creative juices got some aid from this exercise :) Keep writing!
8/5/2009 c3 4osnapitzbex
i love the first 2 chapters, im not a fan of Leon/Ada so i cant vouch for the 3rd one but i love it so far!
8/4/2009 c3 1Agent Kennedy
Love the short sweet work. So far so good on all accounts. Keep 'em coming.
8/4/2009 c3 30Daitsuke-kun
The last drabble was great! As much as I don't really like Leon x Ada, this one was a cute one =) Nice job =)
7/27/2009 c2 slouchingtyger
Another cute couple. Yeah, that seems like something Billy would do, lol.
7/27/2009 c1 slouchingtyger
Aw, the classic RE pairing. And it's bittersweet too, knowing what's about to happen.
7/27/2009 c2 3Cloud-of-Dreams
Aww such a cute Billy & Becca chapter! I hope to see more chapters.
7/27/2009 c2 40Hobohunter
AWW! I loved this too, so cute! :3 I love BillyRebecca, they're so adorable together!

I hope that you update soon, they're so cute :)
7/27/2009 c2 30Daitsuke-kun
Jey, your 2nd chapter was good. I'm sorry for what I write in my previous review: it really was disrespectful of me! =( Please accept my apologiez for being such a bitch then!

By the way, update soon! ;)
7/26/2009 c1 Kitty-Kat bebe
This was very well written and adorable(Did i spell that right?) I can't wait for the next update! :):)
7/26/2009 c1 40Hobohunter
Aw very cute, it wasn't terrible at all! :)

As for the first review, I think that you should write whatever pairing you want. If it's LeonClaire, well then write it. I like LeonClaire and I'm not gonna tell you what pairings to write and not write. You shouldn't do that to an author, it's just bad taste and very disrespectful.

Sorry about that, but I do hope that you write another one soon! :D
7/26/2009 c1 30Daitsuke-kun
Oh, that was so beautiful! Too bad that after the mansion... Well, everybody knows what happens...=( Well, to the point - I liked it a lot! I'm faving it and waiting for the next chapter! And my personal beg: don't write a lot of Leon/Claire! xDD I'm sick of them together o_O xD More C/J, more, more, more! xD