for You Belong With Me

11/30/2021 c1 Anonymous judge
This is close enough to what drew acts like but he should be more snooty
4/17/2020 c1 Anonymous
It was awesome!
12/19/2016 c1 Mishika
Shit
4/6/2016 c1 Guest
I love this fanfic so much…SQUEEEEE
7/19/2015 c1 13Tropicallight
Awesome story
11/23/2014 c1 14xBandanaRosesx
Cute ) I loved it!
3/22/2014 c1 Guest
GOTTA STOP LAUGHING!Norman"Good now we can wacth baseball."OMG GREAT STORY
4/13/2013 c1 ieql123456789
Hahah! When I first read Jewel Highschool, I thought it said Jweish High instead *face palm*

Bravo
11/30/2012 c1 Misty Blue
Okay. First of all, this is the first AU Pokemon fanfic that I've read, for I always hesitate when it comes to these... but this one? There are quite a few things in here that I'm not particularly a big fan of (I'm not going to write them here one by one, but Paul and Dawn, Misty saying that one word are some that I can mention) but if you love May and Drew, then it's totally impossible not to love this one-shot! AU or not, it rocked! Simply brilliant!

Haha! May's super funny and awesome family never fails to give me a great time enjoying anything with them in it; real episode or fanfic. Norman, sir... What is this, wedding moment already? Then... Baseball! Haha! Oh, he's the coolest parent!

But ceriously, this piece is awesome. Made me change my mind and want to give AU fics a try at a read... and find the really good ones, like this. Hmmm, funny the wonders a good writer and Taylor Swift's songs can do to ya! :)
7/10/2011 c1 14LoveLoverGrl
Nice! Loved your story! And it wasn't rushed also. Most one-shots seem rushed but this is great.

Keep it up =)
3/1/2011 c1 2Yes.I.Ship
I was cute, but a little choppy. And Haruka and Shuu are their Japanese names. I didn't really understand where you were going with that.
5/18/2010 c1 LifeLoverXoX
that was so cute. I loved the ending. You took the song and created a whole new world from it and May and Drew are the cutest. I the ending the best where he tells her to sat the same. great story =]
5/11/2010 c1 4Kiuolo
Aw. That was adorable. ^^ I loved it!

It kinda made me giggle how, technically, Drew WAS going out with May at the beginning... xD Just, you know, a different-AKA: Japanese-May. I also laughed every time she insulted Haruka. It was great. Maybe a little OOC at times, but it's completely understandable due to the fact that, for the purposes of the story, May is supposed to be a bit of a dork.

Anyway, keep up the good work! =D
12/11/2009 c1 Crissytje