for Each Other's Back

10/30/2020 c16 2Astrido
Fantastic story.
The case and the crossover is really well done.
Cheers
Maya
4/30/2019 c16 Guest
I almost gave this a pass, because a) McGee isn't exactly my favorite character, b) I know nothing about Numb3rs, and c) maths and I are very definitely NOT friends. But I tried it anyway, and am not sorry at all.

Very visually written - you gave me a perfect mind movie, something I wish I could see on screen. Good balance of characters, spot-on characterization and a cracking *ahem* good story to go with it. This was FUN!
2/6/2017 c16 innominateuser
What an excellent way to end this! It'd be a dream come true seeing this an actual episode for both shows.

Thanks so much for writing this! You are truly my favorite NCIS and Numb3rs writer here!

-LA
2/2/2017 c1 innominateuser
I've read this story when I first got into NCIS, but at the time, I was on either the 1st or 2nd season, which the references of the show went over my head most of the time. Now that I finally have caught up in the show, I can fully enjoy this story.

What an awesome chapter this is. So in character. I'm already loving the suspense and mystery here.

- LA
2/27/2016 c16 TheNaggingCube
Very nice cross over, good blending of the teams. Adore Ziva and Colby.
1/4/2016 c16 1ghostlyangel
That was an awesome fanfic.
1/3/2016 c1 ghostlyangel
I love both of these shows. I am excited to see them together.
12/1/2015 c1 Rebecca
I'm enjoying this one so far. Off to a nice start. I don't know the NCIS characters, but am still able to follow along a bit.

I was surprised to see fourth/fifth season (not sure which, since no Nikki or Megan) Charlie described as "athletic" though - though I guess it works talking of movement instead of his somewhat pudgy build at the time.

Poor McGee; he just wanted to hobnob with the bigwigs and look what happened to him.
11/24/2015 c16 1StarfyreMaiden
Awesome. I can see McGee and Charlie together.
10/16/2015 c16 13creativesm75
Good
8/18/2015 c16 catherinerobertson27
I really enjoyed this crossover, I like Numbers and NC IS is my favorite show. thank you.
2/11/2015 c16 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It has an excellent mixture of suspense and action, as well as hurt and comfort. I like how you merged the two teams together so seamlessly. It felt right. The characterization was great, and the plot was a lot of fun. Excellent work.
7/23/2013 c16 SitDownStranger
WOW!
This was some serious writing! LOVE IT, you are an amazingly talented writer, the plot was awesome, all characters were perfectly described, the POV's changed cleverly to keep things clear and interesting, it wasn't hard to read for a non-American, and I could keep going on and on... :D
I just simply love it, lets leave it there ;)
2/23/2013 c16 11picabone99
amazing story. loved the plot and use of characters. great crossover.
2/21/2013 c1 34TheBlackForest
No idea what Numbers is about.
203 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »