for Remembering

4/30/2012 c2 Angel Phoebe
Great story, I am glad that the crew have rallied around Johnny. I just want to sweep him up and give him a hug...adding you to my favorites!

Well done,

Lori
4/22/2012 c2 12LadyOscar23
Poor Johnny! It's nice to see everyone rallying around to support him. I love how you show the Station 51 and Rampart teams as being like a family (complete with Chet the annoying brother).
5/9/2011 c1 starlight guardian
I think most people would have trouble with what the fireman witnessed, but w/Johnny so affected it allowed them to direct their energies to him. Great chapter!
4/22/2011 c2 40Ninjapirate101
Awwww sad! Loved the part with Early lol and the "dream"!
1/31/2011 c2 43Kelmin
'nother good one, MM! Poor Johnny...

20 mg diazepam is waaayyy too much! What was Early thinking!

I loved his "OOooops?"
7/1/2010 c2 Firemedic Janne
Good story, very different from the others. This story deals more with Johnny's past, and it is very nicely written. I also liked how you put the bit about the child in there. It showed that no matter how hard we try, some do die in our hands and even if it isn't our fault we still feel like it is. Very good story!

- Janne
2/4/2010 c2 stargazer12
It seems like a lot of fanfics say that Johnny was abused; do they actually say that in the show or do a lot of writers just make that up? Great story by the way! :D
9/27/2009 c2 9AJWSPJS1
Took me a minute to realize it was a continuation when I first started reading it. Pretty darned good. I was very amused with the "oops..." lol. You used just the right amount of comedy to lighten the load.

It's been such a blast to discover this particular web page. Imagine...my own Emergency episodes...lmao.

I'm workin on one...let's see if I can do as half as good as you... :) Keep it up...I wanna hear the rest.

BTW...I've read the others as well. Very enjoyable. I laugh, I cry. Just what's supposed to happen when you read a good book or watch a good episode. Best part is...I don't have to cringe at foul language being thrown in every other word...lol...

Take care...keep writing.
9/26/2009 c1 Autumrose
Great Story can't wait for the next chapter hope you add it soon I love the Johnny stories:)
9/26/2009 c2 68Ginger S
Good story. Can't wait for more. Love the way Doc. Early is portrayed. I especially like how Hank cares for Johnny and how Mike seems protective of him too. Good Stuff!
9/26/2009 c2 Wynema Hice
I so do love your stories..I hope this one goes on,its great, wynema
9/26/2009 c2 3crokettsgirl
Excellent chapter. I love how the guys watch over Johnny. And it was funny about Joe and how he really knocked Johnny out. Excellent chapter can't wait for more of this one. Sue
9/26/2009 c2 1NickTonyK
Excellent! I'm looking forward to your next update!
9/9/2009 c1 NickTonyK
Love it! Wish there was a second chapter with Johnny and Cap Stanley, it would really be great!
8/1/2009 c1 Wynema Hice
more to this story please?such good story, dont stop writing it...
20 Page 1 2 Next »